Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Brasil 2014

  1. #1
    DISH CITY Teacher
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    India
    Posts
    161
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Brasil 2014


    Dear friends,
    Have you find any FTA Brasil 2014 WC feed ?
    Regards,
    Kachak
    Megahertzpark

  2. #2
    very bad Teacher
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Poenari
    Posts
    233
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kachak View Post
    Dear friends,
    Have you find any FTA Brasil 2014 WC feed ?
    Regards,
    Kachak
    Hi, mate
    it seems you live in India. What kind of dish set-up do you have?

    If you say what satellites you can get, we could help easier.


    Mic

  3. #3
    DISH CITY Teacher
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    India
    Posts
    161
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by micronik View Post
    Hi, mate
    it seems you live in India. What kind of dish set-up do you have?

    If you say what satellites you can get, we could help easier.


    Mic
    Hello Friend,
    Yes my location is southern part of india. I receive some strong EIRP level satellite FTA feeds between 45'E to 105.5'E only with 8ft C band , 90cm Ku antenna & FTA DVB-S2 receiver.

    Regards,
    Kachak
    Megahertzpark

  4. #4
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    144
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    from your location you should be able to get asiasat 5 @ 100.5 est there are planty of sport feeds for keys opening the feeds try looking at satuniverse forum there are very detailed and everyday updates.

  5. #5
    very bad Teacher
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Poenari
    Posts
    233
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kachak View Post
    Yes my location is southern part of india. I receive some strong EIRP level satellite FTA feeds between 45'E to 105.5'E only with 8ft C band , 90cm Ku antenna & FTA DVB-S2 receiver.
    Hi, Kachak
    You should be able to catch 3sports on Yamal 202 at 49 est c-band in India (3950 L 3/4 3500 DVB-S2 )



    here, i'm just watching Switzerland vs Ecuador now

    Regards,
    Micronik
    Last edited by micronik; 15th June 2014 at 20:25.

  6. #6
    very bad Teacher
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Poenari
    Posts
    233
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by micronik View Post
    here, i'm just watching Switzerland vs Ecuador now
    Same match still on Yamal 202 and free-to-air just on Rossja 1 at 3936L 3230 3/4 with better definition than upper



    Mic

  7. #7
    very bad Teacher
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Poenari
    Posts
    233
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Just only to give a confirmation that 3 SPORTS seems to broadcast a full coverage of every world cup match.
    In fact, France vs Honduras is online now

    Mic

  8. #8
    DISH CITY Teacher
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    India
    Posts
    161
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Hi Micronik,
    Thanks for the update, i will try to track L circular Yamal signals. Have a good day
    Regards,
    kachak
    Megahertzpark

  9. #9
    very bad Teacher
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Poenari
    Posts
    233
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kachak View Post
    Hi Micronik,
    Thanks for the update, i will try to track L circular Yamal signals. Have a good day
    Regards,
    kachak
    Yes, with a 8ft dish and a dielectric plate in lnb, you shouldn't have any problem to catch circular polarization on Yamal.
    A good day to you too.

    Mic

  10. #10
    DISH CITY Teacher
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    India
    Posts
    161
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Hi,
    Yup received some 16 transponder signals. Saw some deferred telecast in Turkmenistan sports (3877 L 4284), Rossia 1 (3938 L 3229), RTR + Promor'c (3943 L 399 . Let see todays live telecast

    Regards,
    Kachak
    Megahertzpark

  11. #11
    very bad Teacher
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Poenari
    Posts
    233
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kachak View Post
    Hi,
    Yup received some 16 transponder signals. Saw some deferred telecast in Turkmenistan sports (3877 L 4284), Rossia 1 (3938 L 3229), RTR + Promor'c (3943 L 399 . Let see todays live telecast
    Yep and look for 3 Sports then,
    Freq. 3950
    inversion Auto
    S R 3500
    Fec 3/4
    Modul. 8PSK
    Roll-Off 0.35
    Pilot Auto

    You should get it with a very good erp, just better than Rossja 1

    Mic

  12. #12
    DISH CITY Teacher
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    India
    Posts
    161
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Thumbs up

    Hi,
    Saw live telecast in 3 Sports, Turkmenistan sports, Rossia 1, RTR+Pomore. Clarity of video slightly better in Turkmenistan sports.

    1.Turkmenistan Sports


    2.RTR+Pomore


    3.Rossia 1


    4. 3 Sports



    Regards,
    Kachak
    Megahertzpark

  13. #13
    very bad Teacher
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Poenari
    Posts
    233
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kachak View Post
    Hi,
    Saw live telecast in 3 Sports, Turkmenistan sports, Rossia 1, RTR+Pomore. Clarity of video slightly better in Turkmenistan sports.
    Wow!
    You made a wonderful masterpiece

    Good World Cup 2014 to you now.


    Mic

  14. #14
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    144
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    next time get info about the bitrate used lots of feeds have better quality and a high bitrate, not mentioning the multiple audio options. and a very good factor is the delay witch in some cases is about 4 - 5 sec behind the actual transmisions. Very very important if you bet on the event.

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top