Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Softcam help needed

Hi all,

I see a lot of people are seeking softcam keys for Thaicom satellite channels. I tried biss keys and it looks like they open up pay channels. I was under the impression that softcam keys are use for the same thing but so far testing has not gone anywhere. Perhaps you can explain what this is all about.

Many thanks

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

u can open some Thai channel crypted in BISS

thats all

nothing more from THaicom besides C beam fta and Ku bream subscription.
    looking for JSTV subscribers. & 9 east

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Hi,

Thanks for the response. You say that biss can be opened and for the rest I would need a subscription. Can you inform me where this might be available?

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

u can only open BISS while keys are up to date many channels are chagic keys even daily others not even twice per month

for rest subscription u mentioned Thai so True Visions?

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

True visions would be good. Just wondering, is there a way I can get the GMM channels, I am assuming that those will be cheaper since there are far fewer channels there. Also I am outside Thailand so it will be difficult to get a subscription directly.

Let me know what can be done. Many thanks

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

all iknow is that Tongfang cryption is supported by oscam but i dont know if thai GMM Z is open

i saw some zaps who know u need to ask on thai/chinese boards for owners of this card i dont know if its paired too. THis is rare cryption mostly Asia and South America

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Hello all,
    Regarding softcam keys, how does the whole thing work? I ask because I am thinking about getting a dvb-s2 tuner for a desktop and watch satellite channels on a pc. From there what can be done to make use of keys?
    Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Hello all,
    Regarding softcam keys, how does the whole thing work? I ask because I am thinking about getting a dvb-s2 tuner for a desktop and watch satellite channels on a pc. From there what can be done to make use of keys?
    Thanks

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by towfiq View Post
    Hello all,
    Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Hello all,
    Thanks
    So you've had 3 years to study and read about this subject and still ask the same questions?

Thread Information