Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    member Expert
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Kronstadt
    Posts
    1,752
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Cool Am de ales intre amenda si puscarie....

    Este prima oara cand primesc asa ceva (cred ca o sa platesc amenda) :

    You have installed a non-genuine copy of Voice PRO
    Dear User, the copy of Voice PRO for Android that you are trying to install on your device is fake.

    Voice PRO is a brand and a patent application developed by A&G SOFTWARE ITALY SRL

    Infringement of copyrights is a criminal offense in Europe. The fine is up to 300.000 EUR and a term of up to 3 years imprisonment.

    To protect our rights and in respect of European laws in terms of data protection, we have collected your IP address and your Email address

    Your Email: [email protected]

    Your IP: xxx.xxx.542.214

    If you intend to solve the problem in an extra court way, proceed with the purchase of the license by using the link above and share with the receipt of payment by replying to this email.



  2. #2
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Dec 1999
    Posts
    6,931
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Daca imi dai banii aia iti fac eu 6 ani de puscarie
    ----------------------------------------------

  3. #3
    member Expert
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Kronstadt
    Posts
    1,752
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laur69 View Post
    Daca imi dai banii aia iti fac eu 6 ani de puscarie
    Bine .... iti dau in rate oprite din salariu (lunar) ok ? Si apropo unde naiba este poolul la threadul asta ?



  4. #4
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    129
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Salut sa nu cazi in plasa si sa platesti ca este TEAPA,ce drac doar nu or fi ei judecatori sa iti spuna ca faci 3 ani.Las sa te dea in judecata ca nu au ce sa iti faca

  5. #5
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    266
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    asta mi se pare a fi asemanator cu virusul "politiei romane".Ia baga tu un antivirus mai puternic.Parerea mea...

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    member Expert
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Kronstadt
    Posts
    1,752
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guaresi View Post
    Salut sa nu cazi in plasa si sa platesti ca este TEAPA,ce drac doar nu or fi ei judecatori sa iti spuna ca faci 3 ani.Las sa te dea in judecata ca nu au ce sa iti faca
    lol man cu sa platesc 300.000 de euro , glumeam , cat despre programul care este fake este problema lor nu a mea



  7. #7
    member Expert
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Kronstadt
    Posts
    1,752
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hoffen View Post
    asta mi se pare a fi asemanator cu virusul "politiei romane".Ia baga tu un antivirus mai puternic.Parerea mea...

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    Nu este virus . Este program care are licenta de vanzare si poate fi recunoscut de google play ca il ai instalat dar nu il poti folosii ca ti-l inchide subit.Cum programul este recunoscut de google play automat adresa de mail este data de contul google ...si mare scofala nu este. Nu era un program bine crackuit ;p-) , mai sunt si alte locuri de cautat



  8. #8
    Mgar de marc Expert
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Bucuresti
    Posts
    7,529
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danetzd View Post
    Este prima oara cand primesc asa ceva (cred ca o sa platesc amenda) :

    You have installed a non-genuine copy of Voice PRO
    Dear User, the copy of Voice PRO for Android that you are trying to install on your device is fake.

    Voice PRO is a brand and a patent application developed by A&G SOFTWARE ITALY SRL

    Infringement of copyrights is a criminal offense in Europe. The fine is up to 300.000 EUR and a term of up to 3 years imprisonment.

    To protect our rights and in respect of European laws in terms of data protection, we have collected your IP address and your Email address

    Your Email: [email protected]

    Your IP: xxx.xxx.542.214

    If you intend to solve the problem in an extra court way, proceed with the purchase of the license by using the link above and share with the receipt of payment by replying to this email.
    in locul tu eu as plti si amenda si as face si puscrie
    adevrul este inventia unui mincinos

  9. #9
    Silver Member Expert
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    87.5 - 108
    Posts
    2,404
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    @danetzd, cu LuckyPatcher ai incercat? Ii elimini licenta si nu ti-l mai miroase PlayStore-ul.

    Inviato dal mio mini SMARTLET utilizzando Tapatalk
    5W-4W-3,1E-5E-9E-10E-13E-16E-19.2E-39E-42E-45E-46E-52E

    Digi Cablu/Digi Satelit Extra complet/Tivusat/UPC Optim HD
    ATX-91 + LNA177
    Yagi 3elemente vertical + dipol deschis orizontal @10m 87.5-108.0 FM
    My Youtube channel

  10. #10
    member Expert
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Kronstadt
    Posts
    1,752
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by innesat91 View Post
    @danetzd, cu LuckyPatcher ai incercat? Ii elimini licenta si nu ti-l mai miroase PlayStore-ul.

    Inviato dal mio mini SMARTLET utilizzando Tapatalk
    Nu mai folosesc luckypatcher pt ca mi-a dat peste cap tel odata ! merci oricum pt sfat



 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top