Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 16 EUR (16%)
Donate to support this site...

RDI - Board Default Avatar

Default Geo and Ten sports on Pehla Hotbird? where did it go ?

What happened to Geo , setmax ndtv and Ten sports on pehla package hotbird, since 2-3 days i cant get their signal and picture what happened? any idea ? did they changed their freq or something ?

no body replied but i have the answer...............

Only reason i subscribed pehla was geo tv . now that pehla no longer offer geo tv what can be done to undo the damage that has been done already ? can I claim money from pehla ? or geo ? what about the people who have payed cards whioch no lonlger decrypt pehla ? This is the most un-professional aproach from any tv provider I can ever imagine..........

what is the nornal procedure for getting geo tv uk through cards now ? and what gaurente you provide that this will no longer happen in future....

To: ">
    Subject: RE: Pehla Geo
    Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 21:59:01 +0500

Dear Viewer,

Thank you for writing to us, the current agreement with Pehla has expired therefore we apologize for the inconvenience and would like to infor you that the exact route is being devised for our audience in the European Union to avail the GEO TV services. But let us remind you here that we are not launching another channel nor would it be any different, only the carrier has been changed as the agreement has been finish with Pehla Europe.

Thank you for writing to us, and we will surely be informing you very soon personally via an email as to how to go about it, through explaining to you the exact procedure as to how to avail the services of GEO TV in your home, step by step through our cards and boxes.

In the meantimes pleas do conatct your nearest cable and satellite operator for details about BskyB as we are free to view on Sky Digital Channel 838.

Har Pal Geo

Sent: Sunday, January 01, 2006 6:42 PM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: Pehla Geo

I have a Pehla card and since 1.1.06 Geo isn't working on this card! Can you tell me whether Geo will be back again or not? If Geo isn't going to be available on Pehla then how can I watch it Hotbird (13°). Is there any other card for it?

Gold Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Panamsat 7/10 is not accessible to you ?
    why can't you try on 4114?
    Fte Max 100S
    Humax IRCI-5400z
    Asiasat 3S,NSS 6,Insat 4B,Thaicom2/5,Intelsat7/10,HB 6/7A/8

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

So sad that we are going to miss GEO TV in Europe.
    How lucky UK veiwers are

Thread Information