Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default TO ALL MYANMAR RDI FRIENDS

AT MIDNIGHT (CHINA TIME) ALL MY DREAM MACHINE SAT RECEIVERS SOLD IN THAILAND LOST THE SIGNAL FOR UBC.
    IT WAS CUT INTENTIONALLY BY THE 'ADMINISTRATORS' OF THIS RECEIVER WITH 12 HOURS NOTICE POSTED.
    IT IS THEREFORE NOT THE FIRMWARE NOR A BLOCKER CHIP THAT GOVERNS THE PACKAGES ONE CAN SEE...ITS THE ADMINISTRATORS OF THE SECRET ASIASAT 4 DATASTREAM AND THEIR DIRECT CONTROL OVER WHAT ONE CAN AND CANNOT SEE.!

SO THE BIG QUESTION :
    TO ALL RDI FRIENDS IN MYANMAR WHO USE OR OWN OR HAVE A FRIEND THAT USES MY DREAM MACHINE IN MYANMAR :

HAS YOUR UBC SERVICE ALSO BEEN CUT ?

PLEASE CHECK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND POST A REPLY.

ONLY BY THIS MEANS CAN WE EVER KNOW THE INNER SECRET OF EXACTLY HOW THIS BOX AND THE SYSTEM WORKS. THANK YOU

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: TO ALL MYANMAR RDI FRIENDS

Quote Originally Posted by C-BAND
    AT MIDNIGHT (CHINA TIME) ALL MY DREAM MACHINE SAT RECEIVERS SOLD IN THAILAND LOST THE SIGNAL FOR UBC.
    IT WAS CUT INTENTIONALLY BY THE 'ADMINISTRATORS' OF THIS RECEIVER WITH 12 HOURS NOTICE POSTED.
    IT IS THEREFORE NOT THE FIRMWARE NOR A BLOCKER CHIP THAT GOVERNS THE PACKAGES ONE CAN SEE...ITS THE ADMINISTRATORS OF THE SECRET ASIASAT 4 DATASTREAM AND THEIR DIRECT CONTROL OVER WHAT ONE CAN AND CANNOT SEE.!

SO THE BIG QUESTION :
    TO ALL RDI FRIENDS IN MYANMAR WHO USE OR OWN OR HAVE A FRIEND THAT USES MY DREAM MACHINE IN MYANMAR :

ONLY BY THIS MEANS CAN WE EVER KNOW THE INNER SECRET OF EXACTLY HOW THIS BOX AND THE SYSTEM WORKS. THANK YOU
    Dear M8, you r right bro.MY DREAM MACHINE can't get UBC in here.Multichoice,Telkom and Dr*m are Ok.UBC had gone.

Thanks.
    Best wishes.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by C-BAND

SO THE BIG QUESTION :

Can you offer your DREAM MACHINE with door ot door price ( Im living in Hanoi-Vietnam. U also contact me at: +84912135417 or [email protected]. BTW, it is pleased if you inform your phone or e-mail to me for contact.
    Thankx
    Happy new year

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing
    Dear M8, you r right bro.MY DREAM MACHINE can't get UBC in here.Multichoice,Telkom and Dr*m are Ok.UBC had gone.

Thanks.
    Best wishes.
    Dear Yan Naing,

Are you sure Multichoice and Telkom are still working If it is so, those packages are as good as UBC.

The big question mark is that is UBC trying to take legal action on Asia Sat 4 streaming data transfer? There must be at least one reason why they cut out the transmission. What if Multichoice and Telkom follow the suit This kinda action would take place sooner or later but we don't know "WHEN".

I suggest those who purchased that kinda service should sell out thier dish and receivers immediately in order to recover the money your have invested.

There is no FREE LUNCH, friends..... That I learned it from my experience.

Cheers & Good Luck to you all in this NEW YEAR,
    Gitter

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Dear gitter, I'm sure that Multichoice and Telkom are still working fine.Many thans to ur warn.

Best wishes.

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Dear C-Band & Friends,

Sorry to reply very late for one of my very closed relative was hospitalised and I had to attend her. Now she is ok.

For the case with your MyDreamMachine, I have sold out and I don't know the result. But I didn't get any complain so I hope it is running well.
    I am sure they are ubc viewers.

I still have Angel Box and it is ok with ubc, telkom & multichoice.

Third (we call Alibaba ) version which used two seperate decoders is also working above packages. There is no free tv ( thai channels ) most of the times but sometimes there is. And there are a lot of glitching sometimes but most of the times no problem. Glitching mostly happen on ubc packages, very little on Telkom & Multichoice.

I believe so far there is no problems with ubc. There may be different firmware for different region.
    I am still using the firmware before MyDreamMachine maker sent Flash Erase Signals but a bit of modification made.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Dear sir C-BAND,I'm sorry about my mistake post that MY DREAM MACHINE cannot get UBC in Myanamr.Today I try to upgrade old software again and test it UBC.It's still open UBC in here.Last a few days ago,I test it many times,many ways and not come out UBC.I think I've some mistake during software upgrade this box and I forget to press the key edit box.

So,this is my mistake and sorry about this to sir C-BAND.
    Dear sir C-BAND ,have u test again this MY DREAM MACHINE?Pls. test it again and reply us.
    Thanks also that info to L.ZauJa.

Best regards.

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Please Share the Information

Dear All Friends,

I've been told that Dynasat F1 receiver can be upgraded to receive code streams from Asia Sat 4 and another Dyansat M7(doesn't need to upgrade) on the other hand to view UBC, Multicholice & Telkom Vision. Instead of duel tuner receiver like Anglebox or Dreambox, it uses two separate receivers.

My request is that where can I get the software to upgrade Dynasat F1? I'd really appreciate if you all could share the information.

With many Thanks,
    TON

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Twin receiver makers informed to support module to protect twin receivers. After protection module is spread, modified receivers can't work.

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by babo072
    Twin receiver makers informed to support module to protect twin receivers. After protection module is spread, modified receivers can't work.

PS. Now, mydreammachine only support xxx 4 channels of telstar18.

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by L.ZauJa
    Dear C-Band & Friends,

Third (we call Alibaba ) version which used two seperate decoders is also working above packages.
    Dear L.ZauJa,

I am very much interested in the Third (Alibaba Version) which uses two separate decoders. Could you tell me where can I get the software to upgrade? Where can I download that kind of software.

Thanks,
    TON

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Dear TON & RDI Friends,

I am not so sure where you can get software on the net, may be not at all.
    I don't even know such & such firmware versions.
    But here, that is where I live, we ask helps from the software guys & we made our own version. The objective is to view and sell as cheap as possible. Don't get me wrong, I am no expert in this subject, I have to consult new sunshine kids from the block. I will try to find out the source & I will let you know if I have any information.

Since none of the decoders such as MyDreamMachine & Angel Box can give any warantee for any time period, then we think much cheaper twin set version is a very good solution for the time being.
    Lets hope & pray long live twin decoders version with helps from rdi friends.

For Info, I have seen the fourth version which I have mentioned before & that is very interesting which works with almost most of the existing decoders.
    I mean if you already own decoders such as Humax5400 or Hyuandai1000 then you don't need to buy two decoders. Just one more FTA decoder & card Interface, then you are in the circus of AsiaSat4.
    No Internet or no card.
    Please forgive if I do not know how to answer your questions properly or how to tell the tales.
    I am just lay man & just relaying what I have experienced.

Regards.

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Dear TON & RDI Friends,

But here, that is where I live, we ask helps from the software guys & we made our own version. The objective is to view and sell as cheap as possible. Don't get me wrong, I am no expert in this subject, I have to consult new sunshine kids from the block. I will try to find out the source & I will let you know if I have any information.

Since none of the decoders such as MyDreamMachine & Angel Box can give any warantee for any time period, then we think much cheaper twin set version is a very good solution for the time being.

For Info, I have seen the fourth version which I have mentioned before & that is very interesting which works with almost most of the existing decoders.
    I mean if you already own decoders such as Humax5400 or Hyuandai1000 then you don't need to buy two decoders. Just one more FTA decoder & card Interface, then you are in the circus of AsiaSat4.
    No Internet or no card.
    Please forgive if I do not know how to answer your questions properly or how to tell the tales.

Regards.

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Hi Friends,

On behalf of MyDreamMachine & Angel Box users, atleast our friend X should be pumping more info. about the scheme or plans for the future.
    But please remember if there is no service warantee, there is no future.

Regards,

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by L.ZauJa
    Dear TON & RDI Friends,

No Internet or no card.

Regards.
    Dear L.ZauJa,

Thank you so much for the info.
    If you can successfully consult with your software friends, couls you email me [email protected]. I would really appreciate that.

Have a nice day

Best Regards,
    TON

Thread Information