Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Metabox AU 100% for Dream TV done since Dec. 9, 2005

At last Metabox problem is over. A VERY BIG thanks to GURU1925 - thanks for the NEW YEARS gift though its hard to convince this guy but proven he's words are real. Anyone knows which part of the Phils. this guy installed his Metabox? He is said it was in the provinces.

For those members especially metabox users who opposed my postings and act like a barbarian "F*CK YOU GUYS" I won't share the software nor the URL of the software as guru1925 instructed me the same. Otherwise, I won't get anymore future updates from him. I told him to help us metabox user in this forum but he said he's feed-up, his post is not appreciated buy some members, instead full of criticize as everyone don't believed he has the capacity to do it.

guru1925 given hard time to share his software. I wish all metabox users in this forum won't get AU software for Dream TV until next year

To mudpit ..... shut-up, your posts are non-sense. I won't share the software

Again... big thanks to GURU1925 - you're the man

I've sent the software posted by irdetoengineer, here are the comments from guru1925 pm to me from other forum.... figure it out if you can as I don't understand programming.

Quote Originally Posted by guru1925
    who made this software? He made a mistake by overwriting the 32 bits at offset 0000:XXXX and 0000:0XXX that's why date & EPG are gone. Do you know how to read BIN? If not then leave it. Get the Dream TV AU from my site http://................. it's been up and running stable to all my customers since Dec. 9 IMPORTANT: Don't share the software and website before I kill you. You won't get anymore updates by then.

So long...... guru

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: Metabox AU 100% for Dream TV done since Dec. 9, 2005

Quote Originally Posted by dreamphils
    At last Metabox problem is over. A VERY BIG thanks to GURU1925 - thanks for the NEW YEARS gift though its hard to convince this guy but proven he's words are real. Anyone knows which part of the Phils. this guy installed his Metabox? He is said it was in the provinces.

For those members especially metabox users who opposed my postings and act like a barbarian "F*CK YOU GUYS" I won't share the software nor the URL of the software as guru1925 instructed me the same. Otherwise, I won't get anymore future updates from him. I told him to help us metabox user in this forum but he said he's feed-up, his post is not appreciated buy some members, instead full of criticize as everyone don't believed he has the capacity to do it.

guru1925 given hard time to share his software. I wish all metabox users in this forum won't get AU software for Dream TV until next year

I've sent the software posted by irdetoengineer, here are the comments from guru1925 pm to me from other forum.... figure it out if you can as I don't understand programming.

who made this software? He made a mistake by overwriting the 32 bits at offset 0000:XXXX and 0000:0XXX that's why date & EPG are gone. Do you know how to read BIN? If not then leave it. Get the Dream TV AU from my site http://................. it's been up and running stable to all my customers since Dec. 9 IMPORTANT: Don't share the software and website before I kill you. You won't get anymore updates by then.

So long...... guru
    kung ayaw mo mag share ng software. bahala ka. bakit ikaw lang ba pwede mahingian ng tulong. sana pag may problema ka sa stb mo ay sarilinin mo narin

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Well Dreamphils here you go again. I told you the patch wasnt correct but I have the corrected patch now. So kiss yourself a happy new year.

And if you had the software already then why do you come here asking for keys?

Why can't you just post them yourself

We all hear this about so and so has the software yada yada yada....

So if you have something to produce do so otherwise why annoy everybody.
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?

argosy35

So long...... guru
    if worse comes to worse and no more patch for my emetabox coming, im willing to shell out a few hundred bucks a month than beg a patch from u guys.

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

So long...... guru
    @ dreamphils

hehehehe... your claim is a hoax how can a guru1925 made or write the soft. if so how can he test it? guro1925 is in the footprint of nilesat. arabsat. hotbird.. not like irdeto2engineer ,,for your info dreamphils guro1925 is a metabox die hard fans and even they install ( his tech, as his claimed) dream tv as far as north and bicol. particularly in tiwi geothermal plant (bicol) and planning to invade luzon or maybe he invaded already. he uses besat and metaboxes..... how dare you he made the soft where in fact he even pm one of guy here asking desperately for help for dream au soft just to satisfy his customer... maybe you and guro1925 are one hiding in a dark abyss of oblivion.... easy ka lng sadik... for your info guro1925 is an aramco employee working in jeddah saudi arabia... he is not in the footprint of 146 aguila.. hehehhehhehe bistado na sadik....

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by argosy35
    if worse comes to worse and no more patch for my emetabox coming, im willing to shell out a few hundred bucks a month than beg a patch from u guys.
    I told dreamphils the patch I had was no good... but he says to prove so by posting it. So I did. Now he wants to say his special friends knows it's bugs.

Well fuck me... so do I thats why I didnt want to post it. Now you want to complain about it

I have a corrrected patch which I have been testing. Mostly bug free just minor time error.

I have not yet released this patch. Soon. Unlike dreamphils who can't produce anything.

I've been on this forum a long enough time for people to know me Dreamphils. I don't write the software. I never said I did. Only you suggested that.

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

I won't share the software nor the URL of the software as guru1925 instructed me the same. Otherwise, I won't get anymore future updates from him.

Well you can't share what you don't have

I have customers in the Philippines. They get the software by email. They go to another site for keys. Not mine but a site I post on. It's not a satellite forum website. Many people on RDI go there to get keys as I post them before they are here on RDI.

When I came to RDI I also needed to get keys. Now I help others by posting them. When have you ever helped anyone here? All you do is bitch and moan.

http://www.********.com/f2/viewtopic.php?t=53521 In this topic you bitch about not knowing when the new channels came to agila2 when they were posted on rdi 14 december

Here you bitch about no au software when I had it in testing
    http://www.********.com/f2/viewtopic....7b74212f85d617

As your friend is not in the beam I guess you must have sent him the data stream from Agila2? Of course you can log the stream now can't you?

So if you have software why don't your release it? Because you don't have it? Simple really
    I've always aid I won;t realease until ready. You say you have it... but who cares if you can't produce it.

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

A quote from Guru1925

b]This is the reality nowadays to make living, everyone is hunger of money and usually take advantage to oblivious people. So, the best thing to do is go back to the shop/store you bought the unit and let them fixed your STB. If no solution then return the STB and refund your money. If no money to refund then get a gun and shoot them all, at least you removed some theft in this world. [/b]

http://www.********.com/f2/viewtopic....730&highlight=

And here
    Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:29 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do it don't shout, NBI is watching you. I don't think you can import them all from factory to Philippines. I will cut my 2 balls if you can import them all to Philippines directly even you have the import license for satellites business. Unless otherwise you are business partner of Lopez, Soriano, Ayala & Cojuangco clan. 100% you are not bcoz rich people don't have time to deal in this kind of forum and shout their plans of business.

Thanks for the complements fellow M8's, inquiries are welcome but I can't disclose my exact area of operations for security reasons. One thing I can be sure of, its part of Phils. islands. If you happened to see legally installed but no legal subscription near to your place then ask them from where it came from, maybe one of us here made the installation. By then you can guarantee technical support.

http://www.********.com/f2/viewtopic.php?t=45628&start=0

guru1925
    Teacher

Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:34 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

irdeto2engineer wrote:
    I send them into to my customers as Gifts.... Express Mail Service from post office delivers anywhere in the world... and my shipments are insured as well

Guru1925 wrote:
    Good that you portray your style of export, so then I could inform my brother to scan thouroughly all gift items so that you should pay some taxes to help phil. economy.

DREAMPHILS WROTE TO ME

irdeto2engineer
    Mentor

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:07 pm Post subject:

dreamphils wrote:
    Do you know someone here selling from Taiwan? I remember he said this receiver is from Taiwan but the label says Made in Korea. Maybe this Taiwanese can give me after sales support.

That's me mate.... I'll post link to new software when it is released.... next day or so ok....

I'm in contact with factory so pls be patient.

dreamphils
    Friend

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:36 pm Post subject:

Thank you mr/ms? irdeto2engineer,

I am glad to contact you. When I bought this receiver he gave me as well this website to visit but not told me what is the purpose of visiting this site until I found this message board. Now I know the purpose, if can't find him, maybe I could find here. what a puzzle I wonder if you are the same person I bought this receiver. Anyhow, hope to get help from you because my wife always kicking my ash everytime SOHO goes black screen.

Thank you very much for your help.

guru1925
    Teacher

Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:24 am Post subject: Re: Star Track WIB II + CI

M8,

If depends on what you expect from your receiver. Since the topic is Dream AU then look for reciever that has available resources most of the time. Its a big headache after sometimes if you cannot contact the seller of your receiver and your only hope is the internet to get software updates. Star Track WIB II + CI is good for Dream TV if you have FUN or Matrix on it and of course a writer. But it is cheaper to buy FTA box for Dream TV, Metabox maybe the best choice. Dream TV encrytion (Nagra) might last for 2 years or more.

guru1925
    Teacher

Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:36 am Post subject: Re: re

M8,

All receiver with CI is good for Dream TV as long as you have valid subscription card from Dream, FUN, Matrix, etc.... If you want to have AU update of codes by software itself, then look for receiver that has the capacity to do it. Why not try my Metabox ?

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by argosy35
    Don't worry, I will always relase the final tested patch for you.

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by irdeto2engineer
    And if you had the software already then why do you come here asking for keys?
    I am not saying I had the software before, I've got the software last night only from guru1925 site as I am begging him to solve the problem of date & EPG from software you posted. I instructed my brother to try the software and confirmed works fine at this very moment. I've learned guru1925 posts from other forum that he knew something about computer and he mentioned too he made the metabox.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default patch

Irdeto2Engineer Wrote: Don't worry, I will always relase the final tested patch for you.
    Thanks Irdeto2Engineer dont upset by dreamphils,many of us here in the forum are appreciated you cheers'

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

I am not saying I had the software before, I've got the software last night only from guru1925 site as I am begging him to solve the problem of date & EPG from software you posted. I instructed my brother to try the software and confirmed works fine at this very moment. I've learned guru1925 posts from other forum that he knew something about computer and he mentioned too he made the metabox.
    Yes you are mate Metabox AU 100% for Dream TV done since Dec. 9, 2005 is the title of your post. How is that not misleading?

I have the date and time problem solved mate from a few days ago.. still testing... If you bothered reading the forum I have the revised patch.

It's been running fine the last couple of days with very minor glitches. So minor it's better than no patch at all. A few of my customers are using it and giving me feedback.

Another 5 hours till midnight for me. I'm sure everybody will have it before the new year.

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by mudpit
    @ dreamphils

hehehehe... your claim is a hoax how can a guru1925 made or write the soft. if so how can he test it? guro1925 is in the footprint of nilesat. arabsat. hotbird.. not like irdeto2engineer ,,for your info dreamphils guro1925 is a metabox die hard fans and even they install ( his tech, as his claimed) dream tv as far as north and bicol. particularly in tiwi geothermal plant (bicol) and planning to invade luzon or maybe he invaded already. he uses besat and metaboxes..... how dare you he made the soft where in fact he even pm one of guy here asking desperately for help for dream au soft just to satisfy his customer... maybe you and guro1925 are one hiding in a dark abyss of oblivion.... easy ka lng sadik... for your info guro1925 is an aramco employee working in jeddah saudi arabia... he is not in the footprint of 146 aguila.. hehehhehhehe bistado na sadik....
    hahahaha you are desperate of your metabox. I will not share you any of my software, ash*le!. The software just shared to me and if I won't share to anybody who cares? I don't know much about guru1925 if he is selling or what... where is his location whatsoever... in fact I didn't see him posting here. I've just pm him from other forum. I am satisfied already at least I've got something from him and that is to saved my dying metabox. If guru1925 is in saudi arabia and selling metabox in the phils he might probabaly test the software himself in the phils. He is a Filipino or Saudi national? If he is a Filipino then maybe he go home because he has reponsibility with his customers. I am only a user but I can't sleep everytime text messages arrived asking until when they will input keys, what more if guru1925 has plenty of customers? I think I read from magazines that aramco is biggest oil producer in the world? If that so, then guru1925 is a tough guy... rich? Ohhh can't discuss more, maybe he's reading this post....

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

The software just shared to me and if I won't share to anybody who cares?

The software just shared to you... I posted it 4 days ago you moron. Or haven't you been reading.... Your friend get's it off the other forums I realesed it on and then gives it to you

http://www.********.com/f2/viewtopic....83e390f7f8b846

Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:17 am Post subject: EMETABOX BOX DREAM TV AU PATCH

HERE IS A LINK TO THE AU PATCH.

USE AT OWN RISK

HAS KNOWN ISSUES.

DON'T BITCH TO ME ABOUT IT.

DON'T USE IN CLONES OR YOUR CLONE WILL BE GAME OVER BABY.

http://forums.al7bar.tk/showthread.p...896#post667896

http://www.curious-contraptions.com/...7634#post97634

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by mudpit
    @ dreamphils

hahahaha you are desperate of your metabox. I will not share you any of my software, ash*le!. The software just shared to me and if I won't share to anybody who cares? I don't know much about guru1925 if he is selling or what... where is his location whatsoever... in fact I didn't see him posting here. I've just pm him from other forum. I am satisfied already at least I've got something from him and that is to saved my dying metabox. If guru1925 is in saudi arabia and selling metabox in the phils he might probabaly test the software himself in the phils. He is a Filipino or Saudi national? If he is a Filipino then maybe he go home because he has reponsibility with his customers. I am only a user but I can't sleep everytime text messages arrived asking until when they will input keys, what more if guru1925 has plenty of customers? I think I read from magazines that aramco is biggest oil producer in the world? If that so, then guru1925 is a tough guy... rich? Ohhh can't discuss more, maybe he's reading this post....
    @dreamphils

hahahaha you are desperate of your metabox
    you are the one who is desperate of your metabox because keep on bragging ****** for the release.

I don't know much about guru1925 if he is selling or what... where is his location whatsoever
    you great pretender

in fact I didn't see him posting here
    what more if guru1925 has plenty of customers
    because you and guro are one

If he is a Filipino then maybe he go home because he has reponsibility with his customers
    much better

He is a Filipino or Saudi national?
    why not ask yourself

I think I read from magazines that aramco is biggest oil producer in the world

for sure you have a magazines on your hand

If that so, then guru1925 is a tough guy.

tough if he can prove his work like you are claiming

Thread Information