Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Sky Italia HD case

We were investigating this issue about Sky It HD channels and we learned that HD channels are not paired. The format of HD channels has been changed by sky and according to our source, we need to wait for Enigma 3 to come. Our source also mentioned once we use Enigma 3 all HD channels of Sky IT will show up again. Some customers also asked us about CAID 0919 and the update about this one is that this CAID has also faced the same issue and HD channels are not visible on this CAID too.
    looking for JSTV subscribers. & 9 east

Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Tradotto con google

Stavamo studiando la questione su canali HD Sky e abbiamo imparato che i canali HD non sono accoppiati. Il formato di canali HD č stato modificato da cielo e secondo la nostra fonte, abbiamo bisogno di aspettare per Enigma 3 a venire. La nostra fonte citata anche una volta che usiamo Enigma 3 tutti i canali HD di Sky mostrerŕ di nuovo. Alcuni clienti ci hanno anche chiesto CAID 0919 e l'aggiornamento in merito a questo č che questo CAID ha anche affrontato lo stesso problema e canali HD non sono visibili su questo CAID troppo.

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

The end of SKY ITALY is coming for end of 2014

there will be pairing system similar to TOTAL TV & D-SMART there will be new cards unable to share provder are created card which can catch complete oscam job will see simply everything

herre details:

you need to get the OSCAM source, and to make your own Oscam version without any EMM - G,U,B ,and NANO , support inside.

Provider SKY decided to replace the card to NDS 4 during this year, that has a new secure memory near CPU- and will protect better the written inside EEProm.
    process will be ended until 2014. { always in may , June, they send this Nano EMM, to attack the cards, in sharing}
    this memory - is develop for security
    AT88SCxx,
    AT88SC0104C、AT88SC0204C、AT88SC0404C、AT88SC0808C 、AT88SC1616C、AT88SC3216C、AT88SC6416C、AT88SC1 2816C、 AT88SC25616C
    produce in China, and very High tech

ALL OSCAM have - a gate inside to accept NANO- soo, provider use this backdoor ,to block your cards.{ I think that is a pack between developer of soft Oscam, and TV provider- unofficial, or they make this mistake in program .....by mistake....but I belive they made this on puurpose ]
    the solution is a new OSCAM version , made by you, and to eject EMM functions. please start,....do not lose time?
    Italian forums, cut this info out-- only to help Italian provider- to change the NDS 3 in NDS 4 more easy- and to let the provider to have control on last version of Oscam, and to keep control on users of cards with OTA update. ( with this back door) they can block the cards, in Sharing , when they want.

first are attacked the users from Sharing ( special Oscam users}, after , that they will sent the nano EMM to affect also cards in official box-- to replace the cards from normal ( correct ) user that have the card ONLY in official box. { this will be in last phase]
    I hope I was helpful
    bye
    solution, is special OScam{homemade], or try different EMU {Sbox}
    looking for JSTV subscribers. & 9 east

Thread Information