dear asif de plz send your pics of 2 dishes 7 lnbs with indication on each pic
Dear tariq mehmood Sorry for late reply i was little bussy so I could not replied you.Originally Posted by tariq mehmood
Here are pictures of both dishes but I have changeed the setting little bit as it was before. Now i have 6 LNBs on mesh dish and 6 on solid dish.
Here is detail of LNBs of both dishes and I hope you will under stand the positions of LNBs without indication on each LNB through this detail.
On mesh dish from left to wright,
1. Asiasat 3s at 105.5E. (first from left side which has longest distance from centrel LNB)
2. NSS 6 at 95E.
3. Yemal 102 at 90E.
4. Insat 2E at 83E.
5. Thaicom 3 at 78.5E. (Centrel position)
6. PAS 7/10 at 68.5E.
On solid dish from lower side to uper side,
1. Express AM 22 at 53E. (first from below side which has longest distance from Centrel LNB)
2. PAS 12 at 45E.
3. Paksat 38E.
4. C band LNB with poloriser for watching of other C band satellites by moving the dish.
5. Arabsat 2D at 26E. (Centrel position)
6. Hot bird at 13E. (On the top)
I hope you should understand which you was wanted to understand. If you have any confusion or want any help you can ask me.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)