Black Hole Prism 1.2.1BWhat is new ?
- Added uldr.bin.uartboot
- Added OpenVpn
- Added Services Panel
- Added Standby option in Shutdown Menu
- Added NFS connection panel
The Black Hole Nfs panel allows you to connect your PrismCube to your Nas or your Vu+ boxes very easily. The new mount point will be immediately available in all Xbmc resouces menus: pictures, video, music, programs and system.
You can also stream tv channels from your Vu+ box via Nfs connections.
Of course your Vu+ box will need to have the Black Hole image installed and the Nfs server and Tuner Server features active.
Here is a little tutorial to explain how to connect a Nas or a Vu+ box via Nfs with the New Black Hole Prism 1.2.1B.
1) 1st make sure that your Nas is active, using the Nfs protocol and that your Vu+ box with Black Hole image has the Nfs Server feature (blue -> blue -> Nfs server) active.
2) Install the new Black Hole Prism 1.2.1B image in your PrismCube and go into the new panel menu -> Black Hole -> Bh Nfs Mount
3) Click on : New Nfs Mount Point and type the IP of your Vu+ box or of your Nas.
4) Now type the name of the Folder on the server that you want to share. If you are connecting to a Vu+ box you will share the hard disk so you have to type: /hdd
5) Now you have to choose a name for this connection. In this example we will use the name of the Vu+ box.