Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default canalsat africa 22w


    hi i need help for canalsat africa 22w they use a new systeme for encryption sec2/nagra when i use oscam i have this message unsubscribed 93 02 if someone can help me to solve this problem

  2. #2
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Reply

    I think the hosters of the satellite are trying to upgrade their satellite.

  3. #3
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Asule View Post
    I think the hosters of the satellite are trying to upgrade their satellite.
    even one of my friends did exprience that few days ago.

  4. #4
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    7
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mamans View Post
    hi i need help for canalsat africa 22w they use a new systeme for encryption sec2/nagra when i use oscam i have this message unsubscribed 93 02 if someone can help me to solve this problem
    X-Master HD Mini Receiver
    working 100% direct 3G USB Modem
    RJ45 Ethernet
    Wifi
    support
    Youtube
    Google
    and much more specially on IKS "TV Sat Africa on Eutelsat 16A at 16.0°E"
    Link: http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/tvsatafrica.html

  5. #5
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    74
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by astmicinfo View Post
    X-Master HD Mini Receiver
    working 100% direct 3G USB Modem
    RJ45 Ethernet
    Wifi
    support
    Youtube
    Google
    and much more specially on IKS "TV Sat Africa on Eutelsat 16A at 16.0°E"
    Link: http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/tvsatafrica.html
    do your iks server can open tvsat channel? plz PM your skype number to me, i want talk with you soon

  6. #6
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    7
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    Skype id: astmicinfo

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top