New enhancements in Android 4.2.2 update
- Android 4.2.2 - Build ID: JDQ39
- New S4 Lockscreen: Multiple Widgets, two Unlock effects (Ripple and Light), improved ripple effect than Android 4.1.2, ability to change clock size and set a personal message
- New Screen modes (From S4): Adapt Display and Professional Photo
- Driving mode
- Actionable notifications
- New Additions in Notification Center
- Completely revamped Settings UI (Tabbed interface - Exactly like the S4)
- Addition of Voice controls (Let’s you control various parts of the phone using voice commands - Galaxy S4 feature)
- Gallery modes have white background (When changing gallery modes to 3D the background changes to white)
- Full screen Samsung apps
- New S-Voice (from S4)
- New smart switch widget
- Found more? Tell us about them in the comments below!
- This is a PRE-RELEASE firmware and is not officially released by Samsung.
- This is just like any official firmware, it DOESN'T increase the binary counter nor changes the system state.
Android Version: 4.2.2 - JDQ39 (Jelly Bean)
Region: Open Europe
Build Date: 21 May 2013