Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Dream Multimedia is done

On June 2013, Dream Multimedia declared Bankruptcy, as called in USA, Chapiter 11. End of a Dream story.

that means Goliath project is also done.

so worth of this boxes will went down now on top are Vu+ interesting what next model will be in 13/14

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

From where do you got this information
    DMM800HDsev1+Newnigma-Daily build +Rotor Diseqc 1.2.

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by mateibasarab View Post
    From where do you got this information
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreambox

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

It's copy/paste from other forums. Another rumor like many others.

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

not only wikipedia claims that

dream multimedia will drop to multimedia and there will be not focusing on sellin receivers.

they didnt apear on Anga

stopping productions and cancellations

i know some1 who is also stopping to be dreambox dealer

personaly i dont care for dreambox there are many other better boxes but now koreans are recapture business 1gbit lan 2 core CPU triple heads which makes u access to use 6 heads total in 1 box

wikipedia is not roumours.This is knowledge source not paparazzis some1 saw something

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

BigApple please come with some credible source and not again with copy/paste from other forums. You are just gossiping like an old lady.
    There will be some changes regarding DreamMultimedia but we need credible information and not rumors.

There is nothing official on wikipedia about this. Other official sources?

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes
    1,2 offset dish/lnb inverto/dream 500hd/dream 525 hd

Senior Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

@BigApple,

I bet someone you know did the wikipedia posting...Not hard to find out since now it is gone from there.

That guy is a french guy..probably selling clones. Why doing that ? Is the business going bad ?

There is a say: who nicht sterben lassen dich nicht leben!

You don`t deserve respect for anything...

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

A friend of mine, official Dealer of DMM, just confirmed me that Dream Multimedia are "Konkurs, Bankrott, Pleite". So BigApple seems to be perfectly right as well as the french guys you talk about seems to know before all us.

For DMM, no Anga this year, no news on their website since June 10 (nothing to tell this is / would be a fake rumour), probably the Mid May reorganization was there to save Dream Multimedia, it went wrong and didn't left any other solution than going Bankrupt.

TS
    Kathrein UFS-910, DM8000, DM800se, DM500HD, DM800, DM7025, DM7020si, DM500s
    Subscriptions : C+/CSat, TNTSat, FranSat, Sky UK, Freesat UK, Sky IT, Swiss TV, Tivusat, Rai

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Toysoft - you are Ferrari cloner..please leave the matter AS IS.

Not your business to discuss DM doing..capisci ? Your only interest is selling crappy clones.

You are/were making tons of money on DM cloned equipment.

Now you have switched boats..with vuplus clones.

You and and a few others are making a bad name for this hobby - at least show some respect.

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by mac000934 View Post
    BigApple please come with some credible source and not again with copy/paste from other forums. You are just gossiping like an old lady.
    There will be some changes regarding DreamMultimedia but we need credible information and not rumors.

There is nothing official on wikipedia about this. Other official sources?
    maybe time to update your own clock m8 coz looks like its u which are using stagnation

or maybe u are dreambox team officer

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by pop_eye View Post

Not your business to discuss DM doing..capisci ? Your only interest is selling crappy clones.

You and and a few others are making a bad name for this hobby - at least show some respect.
    well i know some1 from middlea east that selling clones but tellin pplk that boxes are original so not only Toysoft is doin that.

its client decision not yours

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Pop_eye,

Before talking bullshit, check your sources, as I am absolutely not selling clones. Yes, I know the Ferrari Team that promotted me Moderator on their forum, but this for sure doesn't make me a clone box seller... would be better you don't speak when you are knowing nothing.

Definitely I prefer the Clone version, as it costs 3 to 4 times less than the original box that is overpriced... and yes, I prefer to buy a Ferrari clone, but from there to tell that I am selling them, and to add that I am making money on something I don't do (selling clones), then it shows how far you are from reality. Would have been better for you to not talk about something you are absolutely not knowing, as you look like really stupid !

TS

Quote Originally Posted by pop_eye View Post

Kathrein UFS-910, DM8000, DM800se, DM500HD, DM800, DM7025, DM7020si, DM500s
    Subscriptions : C+/CSat, TNTSat, FranSat, Sky UK, Freesat UK, Sky IT, Swiss TV, Tivusat, Rai

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by toysoft View Post
    Pop_eye,

Before talking bullshit, check your sources, as I am absolutely not selling clones. Yes, I know the Ferrari Team that promotted me Moderator on their forum, but this for sure doesn't make me a clone box seller... would be better you don't speak when you are knowing nothing.

Definitely I prefer the Clone version, as it costs 3 to 4 times less than the original box that is overpriced... and yes, I prefer to buy a Ferrari clone, but from there to tell that I am selling them, and to add that I am making money on something I don't do (selling clones), then it shows how far you are from reality. Would have been better for you to not talk about something you are absolutely not knowing, as you look like really stupid !

TS
    You recommend clones - as you just said - and also help the owner of your home forum to market (sell) these.

[sarcasm on]

Since I am so stupid...for sure you are just spending your time willingly as the moderator of Ferrari forum with no added benefits.

[/sarcasm off]

Not my business where you are making your money - please stop bashing legitimate business such Dream Multimedia has.

@BigApple, Toysoft
    RDI forum is not for your marketing propaganda. Until today none of what was said on this thread was proven with facts.

I suggest moderators to lock this thread as there is nothing left to be said or added.

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Forum should be a place for the hobbyist to exchange information and not a place to misinform (like BigApple does) and to promote illegal business (like ToySoft does with Ferrari clones).

The clone business exist only because there was an original to start from and that original was made by Dream Multimedia. And don't give me anymore that crap regarding the price because you are unqualified to be able to make a difference between production price and retail price. Clones are sold for the production_price+profit when in the original receiver price you can find a lot of taxes (VAT, custom duty, employee salary due, development costs, marketing, warranty assurance, etc, etc). Yes, in a civilized country people have rights and obligations, and one of the obligations is to pay taxes which are inserted in the retail product price. You have the liberty to choose the product you want to buy but to come here and to jump for joy because of a rumor that the original developer of the Dreambox receiver is having difficulties and the cloners prosper is quite pathetic.

Thread Information