Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Thread: Freesar romania

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Freesar romania

according to this

http://hdsatelit.blogspot.com/2013/0...-programe.html

they says it will be freesat but crypted channels once payment similar to freesat from sky i cant be wrong

but those channels r now available @ 33 east but info is about 16 east

any1 know whats up?

Strajernic Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Freesat from 16 eastern Romanian is a package, and has no connection with UK Freesat.
    Telekom Romania - Consultant vanzari ! OFERTE Personalizate -FTTx, xDSL, NON-FTTx, PORTARE !
    Ech Recep - DM800SE, TRIAX, DM3800, DTH - TELEKOM, DIGI, FocusSat, Akta , GSM - Telekom, DIGI ,Vodafone !

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

At 16.0E is a Romanian package called FreeSat and owned by Comis SRL: freesat.ro
    At 0.8W is a Czech and Slovakian package called FreeSat and owned by UPC: cz.freesattv.tv and sk.freesattv.tv
    At 28.2E ia a English package called FreeSat from Sky owned by Sky UK: sky.com/shop/freesat/home/
    At 28.2E ia a English package called FreeSat owned by BBC and iTV: freesat.co.uk

...so, there are many packages called FreeSat and all have different owners and offer different services for different countries.

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

freesat means pay once watch forever "forever" means till card change

they called that freesat romania its without monthly fee u just ordering card channels are crypted but they are FTV

i dont think Czech freesat is in same method

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

You are right. I totally agree with you. They abusing the word Free.
    For FreeSat Romania you have to buy the smartcard (79lei=18) and to pay the subscription annually (99lei=23).
    One truly Free Sat service in Romania is offered by SRTV. You buy the Smartcard (50lei=11) and you can watch forever their TV channels (TVR1, TVR2 and TVR HD). Not need to pay any subscription ever.

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

which position this 1/2/HD?

now i see also 31.5 east but everything in viaccess 5.0 no fta sux i need that for motorized system correction

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Here is the SRTV package:
    Eutelsat 16A, 16.0E, 11512 V 29950 2/3 DVB-S2 8PSK

http://providers.wikidot.com/tvr

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

exaclty i am talkin about this so u wana tell me that card for free channels 1/2/HD are totaly free one time pay but only 3 channels

and 2nd freesay is card+ monthly fee?

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Yes. SRTV Smartcard it's for life. No need to pay subscription. It opens 3 channels: TVR1, TVR2 and TVR HD.

For the other one (so called FreeSat) you must pay subscription.

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

ok then can u tell me how to catch this 1/2/HD card for 11 euros where to buy

and tell me also this orange romania 31.5 east Viaccess 5.0 is this paired DTH? or u can use it by oscam? or this is triple play service.

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

I guess all satellite shops in Romania have this smartcard (it's called TVR smartcard). Not sure for international shops. In which country do you live?

Orange Romania on 31.5E is not launched yet so there is no Smartcard available for sale at the moment. All current information indicates that the smartcard will be paired with the receiver.

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

i am not romanian but i see many ppl are ordering not only freesat cards but they are ordering pre paid providers like DIGITALB SKy IT and Tring

i saw this viaccess 5.0 so i was 100% sure that it will be paired but interested which way is same way as french using AES key + fake Nagra ident all in 1 or chip pair.

i founded one shop but its all romanian best way for me is to catch some ebay store with this card. Same way ppl r ordering DigitAlb .

I was searching for details of this TVR and its viaccess 2.6 it could be open by oscam/mgcamd but what if they will put card change? Its been long time with viaccess 2.6 and they are now starting with 5.0

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

well i founded accidentaly one shop but they want fabulous prize 69 euros for 11 euros card i told them forget me as client

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by mac000934 View Post
    At 16.0E is a Romanian package called FreeSat and owned by Comis SRL: freesat.ro
    At 0.8W is a Czech and Slovakian package called FreeSat and owned by UPC: cz.freesattv.tv and sk.freesattv.tv
    At 28.2E ia a English package called FreeSat from Sky owned by Sky UK: sky.com/shop/freesat/home/
    At 28.2E ia a English package called FreeSat owned by BBC and iTV: freesat.co.uk

...so, there are many packages called FreeSat and all have different owners and offer different services for different countries.
    looks like freesat by upc czech wont be anymore called freesat

looks like channels will be not anymore free of charge

anyway best way is some owner will explain that
    looking for JSTV subscribers. & 9 east

Thread Information