Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Telkomvision why no cardshare

For the past 2 years off and on (more off than on) i have watched Telkomvision through cardsharing.

For the past 6 weeks all i see is SCRAMBLED,the encryption for Telkomvision according to Lyngsat is Ir**** 2

I know my server is a expert at this sat game and if he could cardshare Telkomvision he would.

I cant see any server advertising the Telkomvision package through cardsharing.

It goes without saying you can receive the package through iptv

But why so difficult through cardsharing
    JOE SOAP

R-D-I SPONSOR Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by JOESOAP View Post
    For the past 2 years off and on (more off than on) i have watched Telkomvision through cardsharing.

For the past 6 weeks all i see is SCRAMBLED,the encryption for Telkomvision according to Lyngsat is Ir**** 2

I know my server is a expert at this sat game and if he could cardshare Telkomvision he would.

I cant see any server advertising the Telkomvision package through cardsharing.

It goes without saying you can receive the package through iptv

But why so difficult through cardsharing
    Telkom works on cardsharing and also works on pirate cards !
    If your server guy dont have it that is because he dont know the new tweek keys's

I will also add another reason for down and also no more cards is because the Main guy behind all this shit has moved onto IpTv lol
    so you will find lack of anything soon wait till astro do there upgrade you will loose that also infact everything Real Facts
    Im not going to tell you where to buy this stuff lol but i do think personally that nuaghty boy is not giving back cs or cards

Cant say where u get them iptv box do a google hahaha

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Telcom can work on sharing you have Clone cards but not works with Orginal cards about Surflook ( 1 Card share 1 Channel) only maby any non Publik oscam can do
    but as Edirect write no files so no Picture
    Daeng

10FT Dish 169° east-49°east

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Daeng View Post
    Telcom can work on sharing you have Clone cards but not works with Orginal cards about Surflook ( 1 Card share 1 Channel) only maby any non Publik oscam can do
    but as Edirect write no files so no Picture
    Thanks Daeng
    I just thought it was strange that you can cardshare Vinasat and Astro (not in my area,not in the footprint) but there was no market
    for Telkomvision.Maybe if the likes of Vinasat and Astro go the same way as True visions the hackers might get their finger out.

Thanks Edirect
    I do agree with you that IPTV is the next step up for those like myself who begrudge paying exorbitant monthly fees for second class programs
    and i wish you good luck on your venture.
    But may i suggest you hire yourself a good Public Relations man the likes of ERIC 747 who is singing your praises on another forum,he might save
    you from being branded a naughty boy Ha Ha Ha
    JOE SOAP

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

IPTV are not free now but i think in future are some share over p2p even aviable with Dreambox E2 lol
    so the Question how Provider will stop this hehe
    Daeng

10FT Dish 169° east-49°east

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

u have plugin IPTV for now some russian tv channels and also other personaly i dont use it but thinking that can be expanded if some1 will set own streaming services using VPN .

R-D-I SPONSOR Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by JOESOAP View Post
    Thanks Daeng
    I just thought it was strange that you can cardshare Vinasat and Astro (not in my area,not in the footprint) but there was no market
    for Telkomvision.Maybe if the likes of Vinasat and Astro go the same way as True visions the hackers might get their finger out.

Thanks Edirect
    I do agree with you that IPTV is the next step up for those like myself who begrudge paying exorbitant monthly fees for second class programs
    and i wish you good luck on your venture.
    But may i suggest you hire yourself a good Public Relations man the likes of ERIC 747 who is singing your praises on another forum,he might save
    you from being branded a naughty boy Ha Ha Ha
    ROFTL teah my man eric is on the case - Amazing how many follow me - lol
    which is my point really it all comes from the same source and you know who that is - hence why people get pissed and post what they do

I do genuine admire people like many on rdi and posters like apple who believe in the impossilbe but the reallity must face up all things come to end
    cs and cards will stop as my posts say cos well i spelt it out before that person has stopped and seen a new Bank - lol and power and control
    let them keep posting crap i understand that cos there pissed jealous and got blank screens they will have no choice later

Amazing how that same naughty person time and time agian is the only person with a solution - lol

Nice to see your still around by the way
    If you pm me yr tel number i give u a call in afternoon would be nice to say hello agian
    Eric been active tonight hahahah

Take care

R-D-I SPONSOR Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by BigApple View Post
    u have plugin IPTV for now some russian tv channels and also other personaly i dont use it but thinking that can be expanded if some1 will set own streaming services using VPN .
    i have russian iptv yes now 300 channels
    i have iptv for every country in the world i dont supply accounts only our own receiver
    any country you want i can supply you just pm what you need and i supply you and if u want sell as dealer we can talk

Thread Information