Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    285
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default True encryption update


    was just reading about scandinavian DTH and they are using same security as True Visions google for ins7 and u will see answer cw has answer 8 byte from 16 byte

    some1 just need to get their box for shortest possible time uncover box install Jtag and just dump whole flash to reverse engineering but this is just 49% way.

  2. #2
    R-D-I SPONSOR Mentor
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    679
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigApple View Post
    was just reading about scandinavian DTH and they are using same security as True Visions google for ins7 and u will see answer cw has answer 8 byte from 16 byte

    some1 just need to get their box for shortest possible time uncover box install Jtag and just dump whole flash to reverse engineering but this is just 49% way.
    TrueVision Encryption Is NDS now and not ****** / the NDS encryption will never be hacked or cs for truevision so dont waiste your time and efforts the way forward now is IpTv like the thai iptv box that are working on the new sytems like nds its the only way forward

    Regards

  3. #3
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    285
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    they use diffrent ecryption on IPTV and stop screaming u not helping and u cant say never be hacked u dont know that

  4. #4
    R-D-I SPONSOR Mentor
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    679
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigApple View Post
    they use diffrent ecryption on IPTV and stop screaming u not helping and u cant say never be hacked u dont know that
    Im not screaming and there are 1000s on here who do know what im talking about
    If there was a hack or going to be hack i would be the first with it IpTv is the NDS New Encryption so your wrong about that
    The New NDS Vr4 OS Card not only is it Marry but use 4 diff tweak inside stream ( yes stream ) not data stream totally different ts reader and other methods will give you no data as its stream only / Even if i did hack it it would not last 24hrs so i have moved onto something else So yes i was right with my first post it will never be hacked and your post about 8 byte from 16 byte and cw i thought that only was for viaccess and cryptoworks which has not been used for t least 6 years but they went to 64 byte same as cas 7 conax and yes from some who really does know lol cw script went out with the arce / its only raw stream now only and nothing else

    Regards

  5. #5
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    285
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    viaccess is not using 8/16 byte viaccess is uisng AES ecryption which is storing in original receiver of subscriber and it can be changed lot times during even 1 minute right now even viaccess 3.0 can be paired

    cryptworks ecryption is switched off and wasnt upgraded for 3 years

    conax cas7 is using 128 byte paired key or 512 chip paired both methods are hacked only 1 is shortly public personaly use 1st


    NDS V4 doesnt exist this is just ROM version cards are married by IRD and cw is crypted longer ecms [i know what i am talkin bout ] have u ever moscing any NDS card?

    u still screaming Thai DTH is using same security as TOTAL TV serbia VIASAT but card rom is simply newer


    IPTV is TV per network not NDS new ecryption this is DRM cryption


    europe is much bigger market if u are talkin about system and cryptions

  6. #6
    R-D-I SPONSOR Mentor
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    679
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigApple View Post
    viaccess is not using 8/16 byte viaccess is uisng AES ecryption which is storing in original receiver of subscriber and it can be changed lot times during even 1 minute right now even viaccess 3.0 can be paired

    cryptworks ecryption is switched off and wasnt upgraded for 3 years

    conax cas7 is using 128 byte paired key or 512 chip paired both methods are hacked only 1 is shortly public personaly use 1st


    NDS V4 doesnt exist this is just ROM version cards are married by IRD and cw is crypted longer ecms [i know what i am talkin bout ] have u ever moscing any NDS card?

    u still screaming Thai DTH is using same security as TOTAL TV serbia VIASAT but card rom is simply newer


    IPTV is TV per network not NDS new ecryption this is DRM cryption


    europe is much bigger market if u are talkin about system and cryptions
    I know you that you know what your talking about i never did say any different lol nice post and its 210% correct
    but knowledge is great but in practice is totally difference and i know europe market very well ( i was the original europe market ) as i was Mr Conax also known as GOD
    I also was the First Person to sell a digital pirate card for europe i orinially was d2mac.co.uk i also owned viacess.co.uk lol and conax uk lol and i was also on dr7.com
    There was never any hacks only progress on what i gave out for free on the net its all old hacks that i gave out free and progressed them days are gone now

    CS group only gave it out free back in the old day's to stop the sale of pirate cards as they was anit pirate and it exploded beyond there control out of hand
    if you can find the original first release in archive its was made public in the document read me file why the release of cs in the first place ( to stop me ) lol

    like your part about the cw / should still work same way change last to 00 ?

    But as i said thats all finished the Man from the Top has moved onto IpTv

    TRUE VISON ( WILL NEVER BE HACKED OR CS ) I Can promise you that

  7. #7
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    285
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    owning site doesnt mean anything
    also selling pirated card doesnt mean anything to this also that not proper case

    i can only say u one thing which makes harder nds group [right now cisco] hired persons which hacking experiences as strong as world most known guy named Tarnovsky for him there was no ecryption that he cant broke

    and about 2 years ago he said he is very surprized that nagravision rom 142/180 is still not done public.


    why there is no emu ? everything is now bout money

    yes indeed ppl are now starting to move to IPTV but even this thing is not perfect not all boxes are available to PVR and u cant watch 1 and PVR other.


    and @ the end if u know DR Dish Christian Mass this guy is in satellite world since it was 1st dishes in world said these words "there is no ecryptions that cant be broken" this is just matter of time and if some1 make it public
    or ppl will be using that in private small groups bcoz its secure way and then provider will not change a thing.


    all what i said in herre means no offense to you i dont wana fight but what i dislike is one thing why in asia many provider is using limited beam for own country.

  8. #8
    R-D-I SPONSOR Mentor
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    679
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigApple View Post
    owning site doesnt mean anything
    also selling pirated card doesnt mean anything to this also that not proper case

    i can only say u one thing which makes harder nds group [right now cisco] hired persons which hacking experiences as strong as world most known guy named Tarnovsky for him there was no ecryption that he cant broke

    and about 2 years ago he said he is very surprized that nagravision rom 142/180 is still not done public.


    why there is no emu ? everything is now bout money

    yes indeed ppl are now starting to move to IPTV but even this thing is not perfect not all boxes are available to PVR and u cant watch 1 and PVR other.


    and @ the end if u know DR Dish Christian Mass this guy is in satellite world since it was 1st dishes in world said these words "there is no ecryptions that cant be broken" this is just matter of time and if some1 make it public
    or ppl will be using that in private small groups bcoz its secure way and then provider will not change a thing.


    all what i said in herre means no offense to you i dont wana fight but what i dislike is one thing why in asia many provider is using limited beam for own country.
    Tarnovsky does not hack anything these day's i know him personally !
    Dr Dish well his words was mine since 1996 lol -

    Trust me when i say this Truevision NDS well never be out public you can live the dream yes and we keep the dream alive my added words to dr dish

    Its not a argument

    But really why would the great hackers who are all old and grey now ( retired ) want to even try ?
    There already is a solution IPTV its simple and cheap why would anyone want to spend around 250'000usd to even have a go at hacking the impossible ?

    We have started already to release Iptv box and PVR

    Yeah them limited beams are a pain in the arse not that there is much in asia to view on satellites anyway its all chinese crap

    I made all my hard earn money from ripping europe and done very well since 1996 - lol
    those where day's all gone now / everyone is old and grey lol

    Take care

  9. #9
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    285
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Tarnovsky doesnt not hack anything publicly true but this guy is professional his own labolatory video was upload but then deleted for security reason and he can breake anything no ecryption is hard for him that why he has been hired .
    herre is his labo i cant add any JPGs or vids http://hackedgadgets.com/wp-content/...d%20hacker.jpg

    True Visions is not big market Total TV and Swedish viasat also BUT if Sky UK/Sky Italia will someday use such paring believe me pairing will be broken especially in Italy bcoz its simply Italian must have access to their Sky Calcio



    in europe something still can be watched without card

    only negative about IPTV is one if u will buy all those boxes Chinese Japanese THai Korean ................. u can collect 5 boxes so u need 5 HDMI cables connected to 1 spliter and 5 remote controls

  10. #10
    R-D-I SPONSOR Mentor
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    679
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigApple View Post
    Tarnovsky doesnt not hack anything publicly true but this guy is professional his own labolatory video was upload but then deleted for security reason and he can breake anything no ecryption is hard for him that why he has been hired .
    herre is his labo i cant add any JPGs or vids http://hackedgadgets.com/wp-content/...d%20hacker.jpg

    True Visions is not big market Total TV and Swedish viasat also BUT if Sky UK/Sky Italia will someday use such paring believe me pairing will be broken especially in Italy bcoz its simply Italian must have access to their Sky Calcio



    in europe something still can be watched without card

    only negative about IPTV is one if u will buy all those boxes Chinese Japanese THai Korean ................. u can collect 5 boxes so u need 5 HDMI cables connected to 1 spliter and 5 remote controls
    Dear Chris Tarnovsky as i said is a very good old friend he does not hack anything dont listen to the internet bullshit he now work for the company to secure encryptons ( not break them ) he also own this website .

    He also was not the original hacker ( i was dear ) Mr Alan R***KS I Was the first in the world to release DES3 and 16c22 well before madmax another good friend - lol
    so as i said NDS will not come thats how i know cos i have moved onto IpTv lol - Money in the bank

    PS that video about chris and reverse was complete bollocks and i will say it like that it was done as a joke for the benifit of nagravison maybe april fools days
    you cannot get into a 7 layer card like that complete shite at its best lol -

    Go and do some long research about des3 and xt5 and gemini and see who release the algo and pic and eeprom ( cos your talking to him )
    and i never got hanged in a park ?

    Mr cormack and other done some nice stuff about me lol

    Saying that your right about Money - I give in 5000 pcs order cash upfront i supply you NDS ok = pm u want not on forum

    Rupert the bear owns my name so i must be better hahahaha

    Damm thats another red dot on my head lol

    Take care

    Regards

  11. #11
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    285
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Tarnovsky was hired by Kangaroo company Kangaroo was doin anything to make fall down complete disaster TELE+ and then capture them to create sky in italy

    earlier Kangaroo was formed THOIC but in court he denied evrything

    short time ago he was also close to capture BkyB but aint happend due phone hack.


    about pic and eeprom in herre was used 16f48 arent u mistaken its 3des not des3

    video is just about labolatory search for ASIC word if u know ASIC of chip u can do manualy anything with processor.

    that was not onl his video he also have press coferency about other chips


    anyway i wana know for example why 15 west still use power vu cryption which force u to buy expesive but usless few kgs piece of box

  12. #12
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    285
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    i will pm u when i will be able to PM

  13. #13
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    108
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Police investigate News Corporation for 'sabotaging rival to Sky'
    Rupert Murdoch's company accused of using industrial espionage to cripple competitor

    Scotland Yard is investigating allegations that a subsidiary of Rupert Murdoch's News Corporation sabotaged Sky TV's biggest rival, Exaro can reveal.

    Detectives in the Metropolitan Police Service's "specialist crime and operations" section are assessing sensational claims that a technology firm then part-owned by News Corporation, NDS, used a computer hacker to undermine
    On Digital.

    Carlton and Granada set up On Digital in 1998, posing a threat to Sky's dominance of the UK's pay-TV market. Renamed ITV Digital three years later, it was plagued by widespread piracy and folded in 2002.
    Kathrein UFS-910, DM8000, DM800se, DM500HD, DM800, DM7025, DM7020si, DM500s
    Subscriptions : C+/CSat, TNTSat, FranSat, Sky UK, Freesat UK, Sky IT, Swiss TV, Tivusat, Rai

  14. #14
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    108
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Don't listen to EDirect, an old guy on the ripoff pirate scene, that had to move from UK to Thailand,

    Come and join .com, probably you will have more fun and we can PM there with no limits,

    TS

    Quote Originally Posted by BigApple View Post
    i will pm u when i will be able to PM
    Kathrein UFS-910, DM8000, DM800se, DM500HD, DM800, DM7025, DM7020si, DM500s
    Subscriptions : C+/CSat, TNTSat, FranSat, Sky UK, Freesat UK, Sky IT, Swiss TV, Tivusat, Rai

  15. #15
    Senior Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    L'amerique du nord
    Posts
    1,027
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by toysoft View Post
    Don't listen to EDirect, an old guy on the ripoff pirate scene, that had to move from UK to Thailand,

    Come and join xxxxx, probably you will have more fun and we can PM there with no limits,

    TS
    You are a piece of something..Go and play somewhere else.
    Do you pay anyone here for marketing your forum ?

    And take your buddy with you.

    Too bad I am not a moderator here - I would have ban you immediately.

    P.S. You Toysoft ,dont know nothing..only replace PSU..that is what you tell all your unaware trapped customers.
    Do you want me to start saying more ? I can do it on every forum on the net...I know reputation is one of the things
    you cloners are all after. I know your acting since your forum was erected.

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top