Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    285
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default New TrueVisions I rdeto

    i dont know if i am allowed to publish keys for I rdeto for remaining channels that still uses I rdeto i dont know how many of them

  2. #2
    Senior Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    98.98 East 18.56 north
    Posts
    1,201
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigApple View Post
    i dont know if i am allowed to publish keys for I rdeto for remaining channels that still uses I rdeto i dont know how many of them
    only on Key sektion and only you do it evry week lol clone card still ok maby better as copie and Paste keys allways
    Daeng

    10FT Dish 169° east-49°east

  3. #3
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    285
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    till u dont do Jtag firmware of this receiver and u need some1 that have years of experience of C++ and is very epereinced in Reverse engineering this can be done.

    But i understand its Thailand very limited beam and many ppl will simply go to cables or fta so that way it wont be touched in soon time.

  4. #4
    SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Bletchley Park Code Breaking Lab
    Posts
    2,521
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigApple View Post
    But i understand its Thailand very limited beam and many ppl will simply go to cables or fta so that way it wont be touched in soon time.
    Thats funny as I can get Truevisions in Taiwan on satellite.
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?


  5. #5
    Senior Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    98.98 East 18.56 north
    Posts
    1,201
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigApple View Post
    till u dont do Jtag firmware of this receiver and u need some1 that have years of experience of C++ and is very epereinced in Reverse engineering this can be done.

    But i understand its Thailand very limited beam and many ppl will simply go to cables or fta so that way it wont be touched in soon time.
    No Thaikom KU are good Power even in SriLanka ore India can watch it
    also some Expert with many years off experience also not succesfull yet same Irde"o with Surflook 1 Card =1 Channel you can share
    Daeng

    10FT Dish 169° east-49°east

  6. #6
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    285
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    you locaction means UK so u wana say that u have True Visions in Uk so u have some military Dish for size +- 4-5 meters?

    i catched also some hobbists that have China Sat http://www.chinasatcom.com/cn/News_I...22134838390621

    in central europe [ Ku beam]

  7. #7
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    10
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Hi Daeng, it would be nice if any progress is made for Tr ueV. sharing the community in LOS would quickly know about it.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    98.98 East 18.56 north
    Posts
    1,201
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Satmacky View Post
    Hi Daeng, it would be nice if any progress is made for Tr ueV. sharing the community in LOS would quickly know about it.
    sorry full Pakete only with subscribe cards ore IPTV
    not yet on sharing Truevision are overhand at the moment
    Daeng

    10FT Dish 169° east-49°east

  9. #9
    R-D-I SPONSOR Mentor
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    679
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daeng View Post
    sorry full Pakete only with subscribe cards ore IPTV
    not yet on sharing Truevision are overhand at the moment
    I doubt it will be available on CS Sharing - never never as the guys or hacker guy has moved onto iptv - lol
    So i really think you can forget CS or hack - Just buy IpTv box and you can watch tommorow

  10. #10
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    285
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    that thai IPTV can be used outside Thai?

  11. #11
    R-D-I SPONSOR Mentor
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    679
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigApple View Post
    that thai IPTV can be used outside Thai?
    Yes you can use the Thai IpTv Box outside Thailand if you connect via VPN

  12. #12
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    285
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    u have good stuff i was checking this India Thailand Russia China interesting is in future maybe Kore Japan only missing

    good thing

  13. #13
    R-D-I SPONSOR Mentor
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    679
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigApple View Post
    u have good stuff i was checking this India Thailand Russia China interesting is in future maybe Kore Japan only missing

    good thing
    We have korea and japanese on the Maige Tv box

  14. #14
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    285
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    but this is not visible on your site will u update that or not? and was checking availbility chinese tv indian tv is worldwide as iptv while thai is limited to native country interesting is that blocking bcoz new owner of that iptv box is playing for subscription and entire thing is working in network so everything is leggal and that should be available wordwide.

  15. #15
    R-D-I SPONSOR Mentor
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    679
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigApple View Post
    but this is not visible on your site will u update that or not? and was checking availbility chinese tv indian tv is worldwide as iptv while thai is limited to native country interesting is that blocking bcoz new owner of that iptv box is playing for subscription and entire thing is working in network so everything is leggal and that should be available wordwide.
    We now have Japanese IpTV AND Korea iptv soon ( next week ) busy at moment selling indian iptv not had time to update website
    The Thai IpTv Box will work worldwide if you connect with VPN i have many int customers who use with VPN

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top