Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default How are keys obtained?

People like Mach1 and Kuba very kindly post the latest available keys for us to use.

Please can somebody enlighten me on how these keys are obtained in the first place? Can they somehow be extracted from the datastream?

TIA, Delta.

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: How are keys obtained?

Quote Originally Posted by delta
    People like Mach1 and Kuba very kindly post the latest available keys for us to use.

Please can somebody enlighten me on how these keys are obtained in the first place? Can they somehow be extracted from the datastream?

TIA, Delta.
    Something like that. Some people extract them from the AU decoders and post them for you. Some use other equipment. The best thing for you is the the keys are posted quickly.
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thanks for that I2E. However I would have thought somebody based at Bletchley would be able to give a much more detailed reply than that !!

Or perhaps point me in the right direction?

Delta.

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

You can also add subscriber details to an emulater program, and via an interface in the card slot read of the encryption details Plain Keys, ECM and EMM updates.
    The only problem with this is , you must have the Emulator computer program running 24/7

Another way to get details is via DVB 2000 playing on a Nokia, this will also reveil encryption details, up to a point.
    regards from OZ bassett

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thanks for the info Basset - gives me a starting point.

Regards, Delta.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Now I'm really confused - just been on the lates keys page and everybody is quoting TPS AES keys for the next month in advance!

Delta

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by bassett
    You can also add subscriber details to an emulater program, and via an interface in the card slot read of the encryption details Plain Keys, ECM and EMM updates.
    The only problem with this is , you must have the Emulator computer program running 24/7

Another way to get details is via DVB 2000 playing on a Nokia, this will also reveil encryption details, up to a point.
    Best way is to buy a season interface and use sids software to read the cards active details... but in doing that you're going to spend a lot of cash. Expensive hobby if this super free TV.... better for you buy a legit packages if you really want to save money and not have to worry about key updates.

Let's face it... my customers depend on me. I have several ways of making sure that they are kept up to date. You can get software to auto send sms messages to their cell phones with the latest codes, I also have another website where I post the keys before I post on RDI.

Some people just call me from overseas for key requests too. Desparate are these TV junkies.

Many of my customers have Dream TV with DSTV so they still have something to watch if Dream goes off. They all get the keys a couple of minutes later.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thanks again I2E.

The attraction of course is the technical challenge of beating the system - as you point out, if you just want to watch TV there are easier, cheaper ways.

When you say your customers have DSTV along with Dream, I presume you mean a legit DSTV sub.

Regards, Delta.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by irdeto2engineer
    Let's face it... my customers depend on me. I have several ways of making sure that they are kept up to date. You can get software to auto send sms messages to their cell phones with the latest codes, I also have another website where I post the keys before I post on RDI.
    Many of my customers have Dream TV with DSTV so they still have something to watch if Dream goes off. They all get the keys a couple of minutes later.
    Do you sell to indian customers too? how can i contact you. Will email be ok? or Phone.

What about the DSTV, can you give more information, i have 4 Dynasat Box. All ofthem are not working now. Since i dont have the Chip. I did a mistake by buying it from Burmese traders. They are nowhere to be seen now. And moreover they are not up2date as me, (info from this forum).

Thanks

Byte Stalker Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

for hobbyist it does not matter whether it will cost him/her more than to subscribe; or it does more work than just seeing those ha*k channels.. for it gives him/her the satisfaction of beating the system!

that's what hobby are!
    The more we learn things the more we hunger for more! That's human nature I guess!

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by delta
    Thanks again I2E.

The attraction of course is the technical challenge of beating the system - as you point out, if you just want to watch TV there are easier, cheaper ways.

When you say your customers have DSTV along with Dream, I presume you mean a legit DSTV sub.

Regards, Delta.

DSTV Cards are original cards. You cannot clone irdeto2 cards.

So my customers have cards with 6 month or 12 month subs.

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by tawia
    Do you sell to indian customers too? how can i contact you. Will email be ok? or Phone.

What about the DSTV, can you give more information, i have 4 Dynasat Box. All ofthem are not working now. Since i dont have the Chip. I did a mistake by buying it from Burmese traders. They are nowhere to be seen now. And moreover they are not up2date as me, (info from this forum).

Thanks
    www.dstv.com www.supersport.co.za

You cam pm me for prices.. The cards are not cheap and are activated after arriving at your place.

Thread Information