Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default jtag visionetics

Hi Guys,
    first post here so here goes.... I am in barbados at the mo and they do card sharing over here on MCTV they a re able to jtag the boxes but they use RQCS as the CS client so all you need is the secondary key which some guys on the island can obtain. I want to start using oscam here so need the boxkey and RSA. They don't seem to be able to get that so am trying to do it myself. I dont know if they use a Jtag interface or use the rs232 interface to dump the tsop with Jkeys. My question is can the dump be done using rs232 on this box. its a model v3010 I think. If so how do I get the boxkey and rsa if and when I get thtsop dump.

I have googled and searched loads of forums but got no joy. From what I have read there are some people that if you PM them the tsop dump they will return the rsa and BK. Probably for a fee. Hope you all can throw some light on my problem guys. Big thanks in anticipation. Steve

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

You mean after you brag about on the american forum to get help setting up your rqcs to mgcamd
    and was done successfully now you are looking to get your oscam going...
    Nice try. You said you are a computer consultant, not a cardshare dealer..if you know what I mean.
    Why you dont like rqcs ? Because is working ? Or because you can use oscam to reshare your card to
    CCcam and probably you dont want to pay for subscription ?

No problem steve..help yourself or if someone wants to help you, go ahead.

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by pop_eye View Post
    You mean after you brag about on the american forum to get help setting up your rqcs to mgcamd
    and was done successfully now you are looking to get your oscam going...
    Nice try. You said you are a computer consultant, not a cardshare dealer..if you know what I mean.
    Why you dont like rqcs ? Because is working ? Or because you can use oscam to reshare your card to
    CCcam and probably you dont want to pay for subscription ?

No problem steve..help yourself or if someone wants to help you, go ahead.
    Hi Popeye,
    Firstly thanks for all the help last year. I was always trying to get oscam working here but all the ppl here use RQCS. I use oscam at home just to share with my friends and family. Thats what I want over here they charge $400 a year here which is a rippoff. I am not a ******ver and would never do that. I come here for 6 weeks every year and if you look at the dates when you hepled me it was exactly a year ago. I just find oscam a better client. I dont run rqcs here, a friend of mine does as I am not here to manage it. He gives me a free share as last year with your help I set him up. If you look on linuxsat and various other forums all my posts were to try and get oscam working here. BTW I have helped loads of people over the years on the cable and sat front in the UK

I share my cards back home for free with people who share with me which is what the spirit of cardsharing is

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

You have not contributed anything back to the thread you said I was helping you about.
    And now just asking for more ? So stop asking and start proving. Not demanding help...

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

You have not contributed anything back to the thread you said I was helping you about.
    And now just asking for more ? So stop asking and start proving. Not demanding help...
    I dont run RQCS which was what you heped me on I said it was to set it up for a friend. If there was oscam threads I would contribute as I know that well. You can only cotribute on what you know. I dont post for the sake of cudos. If I see any post that I can help on I will. Again RQCS is not used in europe as much as oscam so my contibution is on what I have skills on.

don't judge me on one forum contibution go see where I am active. I contribute lots and have written several tutorials to help others one example...

http://linuxsat-support.com/openbox-...-channels.html

BTW I never DEMAND help I always request and am greatful for it as we all have to start somewhere
    Last edited by steve67474; 12th December 2012 at 18:19.

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Not judging, just saying ...figure out what you need to get oscam going and post here.
    Logic always wins.

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Not judging, just saying ...figure out what you need to get oscam going and post here.
    Logic always wins.
    Hi pop_eye as I say what I need over here is the RSA and Boxkey. I can get a full TSOP dump but its getting the info out of that. Anyway am back in the UK tomorrow for another 12 months so this will have to go on hold till I get back here in Nov 2013. I just want to bust open the stranglehold the Bajan guys have over here because they are all ripping people off and will not give out any info free. Oscam is what I know, RQCS was new to me until last year where you got my mate up and running.

I am not saying that oscam is better but I can support it over here, even remotely.

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by steve67474 View Post

I am not saying that oscam is better but I can support it over here, even remotely.
    oscam is not as stable as rqcs. What are you trying to say, is not really a problem. Is a preference.

Getting the keys from the stb is not really something you will get for free.

Do your homework and experiment with different softwares to get what you are looking for.

Thread Information