Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Exclamation Complete Newbie To This

Alright lads i'm a complete newbie to this satellite game but I know my technology & computers so i'm not a complete tick lol. I'm just after installing a new dish in my house but I only have a crappy reciever box but will be upgrading to a Dreambox 800HD soon (good choice). I'm after doing my research and found out it's possible to get the paid channels for free through certain software or card readers and passwords of some kind but have absolutly no clue how it's done whatsoever. So I'm sure some of you will be kind enough to help me out on how it's done and what I need to do it. I'm living in Dublin, Ireland by the way.

Cheers,
    Craig.

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by StigM5 View Post
    Alright lads i'm a complete newbie to this satellite game but I know my technology & computers so i'm not a complete tick lol. I'm just after installing a new dish in my house but I only have a crappy reciever box but will be upgrading to a Dreambox 800HD soon (good choice). I'm after doing my research and found out it's possible to get the paid channels for free through certain software or card readers and passwords of some kind but have absolutly no clue how it's done whatsoever. So I'm sure some of you will be kind enough to help me out on how it's done and what I need to do it. I'm living in Dublin, Ireland by the way.

Cheers,
    Craig.
    hi bud judging on your post you still need to do some reading but ask and if i can help i will ...

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by mrs murphys son View Post
    hi bud judging on your post you still need to do some reading but ask and if i can help i will ...
    Why do you say that... Is it not possible to get the paid channels for free somehow?

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Why do you say that... Is it not possible to get the paid channels for free somehow?
    you get a Dreambox so Google first for free cccamserver you will find many lines the most are not work long so must look for new also have many ******ver but you need to pay
    the best way look for 1 Local card trie to get it works on your Box and exchance this with other
    Daeng

10FT Dish 169° east-49°east

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Daeng View Post
    you get a Dreambox so Google first for free cccamserver you will find many lines the most are not work long so must look for new also have many ******ver but you need to pay
    the best way look for 1 Local card trie to get it works on your Box and exchance this with other
    Thank you for your help, the info is a bit vague but i'll have a google around. If anybody else has any clearer information on this or any links for me it would be much appreciated.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thank you for your help, the info is a bit vague but i'll have a google around. If anybody else has any clearer information on this or any links for me it would be much appreciated.
    You can exchange lineswith others peers if you want to view paid channels for free.

Thread Information