Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Africa Sat Viewers

Cannot find the thread Either.Wait to hear whether deleted or put off.For those who find it not able to log in, I dont know yet,but experiencing same problem very often.Example:Access DeniedThe owner of this website (www.rdi-board.com) has banned your IP address (41.223). (Ref. 106)Timestamp: Thu, 23 12 0Your IP address: 41.23Requested URL: www.rdi-board.com/private.phpError reference number: 106Server ID: FL_1910Process ID: PID_13457298.149-1-10193316User-Agent: Opera/9.80 (Windows NT ; U; en) Prest.01Your IP: 41.23...© 2012 CloudFlare, Inc.

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Africa unite

Quote Originally Posted by cogil View Post
    Cannot find the thread Either.
    Wait to hear whether deleted or put off.
    For those who find it not able to log in, I dont know yet,
    but experiencing same problem very often.
    Was wondering where could it be......Hope we get it back or just continue here
    TBS 5922 USB,Skystar 2, STRONG SRT4910, Openbox S9. 2.4M Prime Focus PAS10 - CBand(68.5 DEGE)+Thaicom(78.5 DEGE)+IS902 (62 DegE), 120cm dish Ew3A( 7DEGE) side LNB Ew2A( 10 DEGE)+w2(16 DEGE) ,3.0M Mesh Motorised dish on arc (AM44 (11 DEGW) to AM33 (96.5 DEGE), 150 cm dish PAS 10 KU, 80cm dish Ew4/w7(36 DEGE)

Junior Member Master
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Make the AFRICA - Sat viewers- whats viewable? +C/SHARE!! Thread STICKY

Quote Originally Posted by cogil View Post
    Cannot find the thread Either.
    Wait to hear whether deleted or put off.
    For those who find it not able to log in, I dont know yet,
    but experiencing same problem very often.

Good Morning Cogil,

I was also wandering why the thread had been deleted.

I would request that the thread be made STICKY as Sir Mbalase had requested on 11 Jun 2010.

Quote ( AFRICA - Sat viewers- whats viewable? +C/SHARE
    Dear Admin & Moderators,It is time to
    make this thread STICKY.
    If you study different properties which have qualified the current STICKY threads, you will find this one is beyond
    .Without saying much for this obvious case, Please kindly consider

.... Originally Posted by mbalase on 11 Jun 2010 Page 244

We have waited for too long and now the thread is deleted
    Last edited by kungu; 23rd August 2012 at 09:30.

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by kungu View Post
    Good Morning Cogil,I was also wandering why the thread had been deleted.I would request that the thread be made STICKY as Sir Mbalase had requested on 11 Jun 2010. Quote ( AFRICA - Sat viewers- whats viewable? +C/SHARE Dear Admin & Moderators,It is time to make this thread STICKY. If you study different properties which have qualified the current STICKY threads, you will find this one is beyond.Without saying much for this obvious case, Please kindly consider . .... Originally Posted by mbalase on 11 Jun 2010 Page 244We have waited for too long and now the thread is deleted
    Morning Kungu,This was well overdue, but still with lots of hope that its held somewhere for our ref, though at times silence is quite a big & mighty answer, but action speaks louder

Junior Member Junior
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Africa Sat Viewers

Could it be we are no longer welcome? Maybe we could start one of our own and make it more lively.

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by patmos View Post
    Was wondering where could it be......Hope we get it back or just continue here
    When nobody is saying nothing, life has to continue whether in RDI or wherever, Almighty has a good value for all of us.

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by rtuwey View Post
    Could it be we are no longer welcome? Maybe we could start one of our own and make it more lively.
    Patience is a virtue, with defense mechanisms literally shaken, I wouldn't comment for I ain't sure who to look unto in this, lest I run a ground.

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

read the anouncement of moderators to other language/is forbidden to put in forum key or sharing line/clear
    1,2 offset dish/lnb inverto/dream 500hd/dream 525 hd

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by gladix View Post
    read the anouncement of moderators to other language/is forbidden to put in forum key or sharing line/clear
    Thanks Sir gladix,I have seen this important announcement: "It is forbiden posting any kind of exchange lines and key's" If this be the reason for the disappearance of the Thread: "Africa Sat Viewers", if there be any keys or exchange lines then the posts be deleted out, or the thread And is there no platform for such discussions in this forum?

Junior Member Master
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default AFRICA - Sat viewers- whats viewable? +C/SHARE Thread

Good Morning Gladix,

AFRICA - Sat viewers- whats viewable? +C/SHARE Thread had neither any posting of any kind of exchange lines or Key's.

AFRICA - Sat viewers- whats viewable? +C/SHARE Thread was way above page 520 which shows how popular the thread has became with the mass in Africa.

Hope the thread is reinstated and put in Sticky Threads Section.

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Ignorantia juris non excusat

read the anouncement of moderators to other language/is forbidden to put in forum k3y or sharing line/clear
    So it's that thread
    http://www.rdi-board.com/announcement.php?f=11&a=38

I cannot even copy and paste the above message in that post. I was blocked by a word or words they themselves posted.
    Who knows may be someone has posted k*ys while we were profoundly asleep and the entire thread got deleted.This was the post with most lively discussions here.
    BTW one more thread that used to be in the sticky has also vanished
    Last edited by patmos; 23rd August 2012 at 13:10.
    TBS 5922 USB,Skystar 2, STRONG SRT4910, Openbox S9. 2.4M Prime Focus PAS10 - CBand(68.5 DEGE)+Thaicom(78.5 DEGE)+IS902 (62 DegE), 120cm dish Ew3A( 7DEGE) side LNB Ew2A( 10 DEGE)+w2(16 DEGE) ,3.0M Mesh Motorised dish on arc (AM44 (11 DEGW) to AM33 (96.5 DEGE), 150 cm dish PAS 10 KU, 80cm dish Ew4/w7(36 DEGE)

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

is corect/that is the anouncement of admin/
    1,2 offset dish/lnb inverto/dream 500hd/dream 525 hd

Junior Member Junior
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Cool

well.. if that was the case.. we just need to be more careful. We may have enemies after all. Good to be back though.

EUTELSAT 7/8 West A
    {90cm Eurostar/Fuji HD}

Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thanks all. I now understand. I have been getting the following message even after entering my user name and password correctly in the previous thread (http:/www.rdi-board.com/showthread.php?t=36090)

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

However, previous webpage on ‘Private Messages’ is still working!

Administrator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Sorry my friends, we can not keep that thread.
    We know that thread is important for English section, buth our freedom is more important.

Best regards,
    Zgrongy
    RDI-Board.com

Thread Information