Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: metabox 1

besoy
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Default metabox 1

guys,,, is there new firmware for metabox 1.

thanks a lot.

besoy

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

walking is better than sitting
    Running is better than walking

MVDIG Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: metabox 1

Quote Originally Posted by besoy
    guys,,, is there new firmware for metabox 1.

thanks a lot.

Every one who owns metabox is also waiting for the updrage patch. Nobody knows when.

besoy
    Opportunity knocks only once!

bedjoker

Because of some Metabox users’ big mouth, the real experts were dismayed so that’s the reason why they are no longer interested in giving a new Dream AU patch for Metabox. Bear in mind that most members here are only dependent on the real experts mercy for software patches, I mean REAL EXPERTS (not those who become expert only because of the number of posts). Remember also that the Dream AU patches came from third party and not from Metaware, keep this in mind. From now on, just satisfy yourselves with manual update of keys thru your RCU, anyway they are always available in RDI Board, just hope that somebody knowledgeable enough would come to your aid if some metaboys would already behave well

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by bedjoker
    Because of some Metabox users’ big mouth, the real experts were dismayed so that’s the reason why they are no longer interested in giving a new Dream AU patch for Metabox. Bear in mind that most members here are only dependent on the real experts mercy for software patches, I mean REAL EXPERTS (not those who become expert only because of the number of posts). Remember also that the Dream AU patches came from third party and not from Metaware, keep this in mind. From now on, just satisfy yourselves with manual update of keys thru your RCU, anyway they are always available in RDI Board, just hope that somebody knowledgeable enough would come to your aid if some metaboys would already behave well

your comment will not help to solve the problem of all metabox users. instead of giving negative post to all metabox users why not close your mouth behave as well too.

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

If that is the case i will throw my METABOX in the garbage, They are wasting our time waiting for nothing. I will buy ns3000 or victory receiver available here in the phil. for only 7,000 pesos. This receiver have a fast software support it took only 2 days after ecm attack and back to AU.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

my metabox fought so many wars, it handle every soft that i load, takes on jtag when down. like a true soldier.

It's time to say goodbye METABOX your time has come.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

mate, if you are referring to me, say so, lol. im not afraid or anything. and i never claimed to be an expert. i tried to help in ways that i can handle, whenever i can. getting personal on this forum is not a good idea. know the whole story first before you type something on your keyboard. i still believe other coders will come up with a solution to your metabox woes.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by major problem
    my metabox fought so many wars, it handle every soft that i load, takes on jtag when down. like a true soldier.

It's time to say goodbye METABOX your time has come.

Truly your log on name is a "major problem" for you will shift your metabox to its original box for sealed... maybe forever.

bedjoker

Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph

mate, if you are referring to me, say so, lol. im not afraid or anything.
    YES

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

@bedjoker,

thanks. and what does that make of you? all im saying is, there are alternatives to your woes. look around. wake up! don't be a leecher! once your box does not work, you rant about this and that, not getting enough support, blah-blah. people in this forum are not paid any cent to cater to every agony an end-user suffers. you can email the metaware company and complain all you want if you like. otherwise, keep quite and don't join in the mud where you don't know what the real issue was all about.

*sigh. you are a joke.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

THIS FORUM IS FOR HELPING EACH OTHER IN TIMES OF TROUBLE. NOBODY IN THIS FORUM IS EXPERT,BUT SO MANY GENEROUS MEMBERS LIKE BOKNOY.

bedjoker

Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph
    @bedjoker,

thanks. and what does that make of you? all im saying is, there are alternatives to your woes. look around. wake up! don't be a leecher! once your box does not work, you rant about this and that, not getting enough support, blah-blah. people in this forum are not paid any cent to cater to every agony an end-user suffers. you can email the metaware company and complain all you want if you like. otherwise, keep quite and don't join in the mud where you don't know what the real issue was all about.

*sigh. you are a joke.
    Your talking nonsense

SIGN OFF

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by snowite
    THIS FORUM IS FOR HELPING EACH OTHER IN TIMES OF TROUBLE. NOBODY IN THIS FORUM IS EXPERT,BUT SO MANY GENEROUS MEMBERS LIKE BOKNOY.
    i agree..

this topic will not appreciate for the other member,it's better

to help than do nothing...in times of trouble..they need help

they need you guys...

peace

Thread Information