Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Question cccam 2.3.0 safe or unsafe?

would someone please explain to me why cccam 2.3.0 has this line in there, and why would this program have a http referral in it's code when none of the previous versions had it?
    And why is it disguised using case mani....tion, so it can not be picked up by hex editors?

htTp{pf'.{0'bzfjqʖ(/bE%34ۢpS

waiting for some of the great minds on this site to enlighten me.
    Last edited by seanster; 8th April 2012 at 21:22. Reason: spelling

Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Thumbs down more info

cccam 2.1.4
    ########################################
    ###### Powered by The Gemini Team ######
    ### h**p://www.i-have-a-dreambox.com ###

cccam 2.3.0
    ###### Powered by SoftCam.Tv Team ######
    ### h**p://www.SoftCam.Tv ###

SoftCam.Tv = 64.120.55.243
    Geolocation data from IP2Location (Product: DB4)
    IP Address Country Region City ISP
    64.120.55.243 United States Texas Bryan Nobis Technology Group Llc

Bryan,texas,USA = TEXAS A&M university
    TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY president = BOB GATES
    BOB GATES = ex CIA Director and US defence secretary

IP Address Country Region City ISP
    64.120.55.243 United States Arizona Phoenix Nobis Technology Group Llc

Nobis Technology Group Llc

http://www.nobistech.net/dmca.php

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

please can you explain better ?

Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Post I am still trying to figure it out myself

Quote Originally Posted by MrWho View Post
    please can you explain better ?
    what I know so far is that when you trace back the address for softcam.tv you find yourself in Bryan, texas, USA. this town is also known as Bryan college station, the Texas A&Muniversity is the biggest employer in town, also has a military program. robbert (Bob) Gates who was a CIA director under Bush1 became the university president after he left the CIA, during his tenure at the university he brought a lot of top secret projects and money to Texas A&M. He left the university after he was asked to become secretary of defence under Bush2. Now, I have a few theories of what this could be, but no fact.
    One thing you should do is think of your receiver as a linux based computer, that can take commands through the satellite dish, and not just something you watch TV on.

I will let you know more when I know more.

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by seanster View Post
    what I know so far is that when you trace back the address for softcam.tv you find yourself in Bryan, texas, USA. this town is also known as Bryan college station, the Texas A&Muniversity is the biggest employer in town, also has a military program. robbert (Bob) Gates who was a CIA director under Bush1 became the university president after he left the CIA, during his tenure at the university he brought a lot of top secret projects and money to Texas A&M. He left the university after he was asked to become secretary of defence under Bush2. Now, I have a few theories of what this could be, but no fact.
    One thing you should do is think of your receiver as a linux based computer, that can take commands through the satellite dish, and not just something you watch TV on.

I will let you know more when I know more.
    I say only, watch out with CCcam 2.30! more is not say, the board cccamforum knows pretty well whats going on, but they deny and telling not the truth btw, since 1.71 there is not one origin cccam anymore, best to switch to oscam or other emulators..
    and yes, there is a remotely triggered backdoor!

Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Post more needs to be said

cccam 2.3.0 is not the only one. It's the most dangerous.
    there are cccaminfo programs out there that connect to the internet and make your cccam.cfg file available to the program creator. and even some oscams out there that have been mani....ted. Although these are malicious, they are not dangerous.
    CCcam 2.3.0 has the ability to become a LOIC (LOW ORBIT ION CANON), or a HOIC (HIGH ORBIT ION CANON). This can be used in many different ways.
    One theory I have would let the creator to attack your countries government agencies which would bring the local authorities to your door, and before you can say what is going on all your electronics have been confiscated , and you have to explain your cardsharing habits to them.
    Another theory is that most countries can disconnect from the internet, and just have intranet if they become under military attack from another nation. Now, it is possible to piggy back a command signal on any Audio or Video frequency that your cccam 2.3.0 device is using, and have it attack any predetermined military site in that country with DOS (DENIAL OF SERVICE), or even worst. Thus creating confusion and giving the attacking force the upper hand.

Now, enough said....

Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Wink ECM Time problem

another thing CCcam 2.3.0 does is give you the wrong ecm time.
    Example: I had a good peer with sky card. one of 12 sky cards. one day he changed to cccam 2.3.0. and I stared seeing an extremely low ecm time on my dreambox so I decided to ping that peer and found out the ecm time was 150ms less than ping time.which should not be.
    because, ecm time = ping time + process time
    so at best ecm time should have been 250ms more than it was showing.
    which means that if you live in a north african country or one of the Arab countries that have filtering servers on line which increase ping time, and, or are using proxy servers in europe to hide their true location, can use cccam 2.3.0 to show they have good ping time. besides how many people can tell the difference between 300ms and 900ms without using measuring software.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

I still using cccam v2.13 and I think this is beszt version!

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

I think that version 2.2.1 is better.

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

if u wana be safe move to oscam with cccam protol u can use also SSL web oscam its a way faster emu then u can use whitelist and priority u will see much more on oscam than cccam.

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

CCcam is the best SoftCAM for the "Local to Local" card sharing. It offers fair sharing between peers by offering total control of the smartcard by the owner. Each owner of the smartcard can decide how his card should be accessed by his share partners. You can limit the reshare rights, number of hops, sids, host, etc. This is the main reason why it became very popular within the smartcard holders and became very hated by card stealers. In order to protect the smartcard not to be hijacked the source of the CCcam was never made public. Numerous attempts to disassemble the executable were made and after each successful crack CCcam team was forced to release new version. Getting tired on CCcam disassemble/crack work the card stealers started the rumor that new versions of the CCcam have backdor and not to be used. Who believe that CCcam is reporting to CiA in USA is a big fool and should quit cardsharing as a hobby.

CCcam is the best tool for the legitimate smartcard holders and big headache for the card stealers and pay servers.

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

cccam source code already has been solded thats why there will be no updates of this emu in public
    Diffrences is mostly speed and a lot more support box keys pairing

u will not open anymore Sky Italy using only cccam also Tv cabo also polsat C+ Espana ..............

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default CCCam 2.3

I have notice it open back door some times ?, It it true

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

yep thats why dont use "to new" version simply just go back to previous IF u do not own cards which r supported this version last time it was added HD+ local reading option and simply "cosmetics fix"

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Every one who claim that CCcam_2.3.0 has a backdor/troian/virus/etc I can say in his face that he's mentally retarded. Just a parrot who constantly repeat a nonsense. Internet is full of them. No one is forcing you to use CCcam so stick to what ever you want and stop posting gossips and lies without any proof. CCcam 2.3.0 is public from december 2011 and no Antivirus/analyst/official_review/etc did not discovered anything wrong with 2.3.0 version. Only illiterate users on forums (mostly of them sponsored by ******vers) come and make accusing statements without any proof.

Who want to personally analyze any version of CCcam here are some professionals tools:
    https://www.virustotal.com/
    http://www.exploit-db.com
    http://www.rootkit.nl/projects/rootkit_hunter.html

Thread Information