Hi,pls help me to find windows XP key or product key
Last edited by komoddo; 7th April 2012 at 16:35.
you still have to activate after loading,so that's just part of the deal.
better off loading a hacked version already activated.
install the OS normally using any win xp installer. cd key is in the box or in the cd itself. to activate try this:
Tested on Windows XP Professional SP2 and Windows Server 2003 R2.
1) First, click "Run..." on your start menu, type "regedit" and press enter.
2) The Registry Editor opens up, and you are presented with a long list of keys on the left.
3) Browse through the list to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsNT\Cu rrentVersion\WPAEvents.
4) On the right, you should see a string value named OOBETimer.
This is the activation stuff. If you change it, Windows will change it back within a few seconds.
* Whatever its value is, change it to FF D5 71 D6 8B 6A 8D 6F D5 33 93 FD.
5) After you've changed it, right-click WPAEvents and choose "Permissions..."
Under "Permissions..." for WPAEvents, Go into the Advanced settings.
UNCHECK "Inhereit from parent the permission entries that apply to child objects. Include these with entries explicitly defined here"
When prompted what course of action to take from here, click "COPY"
From there, Highlight the SYSTEM line, and click edit. Deny all options, apply, and run a free copy of windows.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)