Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Any news for Metabox new patch for AU Dream?

M8's

Any news of the new patch for AU Dream for Metabox, Please share it to us in case you have some.

Thanks

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

hackers now become businessminded and don't want to release until manufacturer sponsored soft....I hope not...

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by me2u
    hackers now become businessminded and don't want to release until manufacturer sponsored soft....I hope not...
    So where are now the metabox wizards?The people always advertising metabox...

Junior Member Friend
    Posts Thanks / Likes

any good news about au file for metabox series... channel is still scrambled. no good

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by carlomaderazo
    Quote Originally Posted by me2u
    So where are now the metabox wizards?The people always advertising metabox...
    I guess they are still around
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

@irdeto2engineer,

software has been released or is it being released via emails again? the poor metaboys who does not have any backup solution other than key hunting are suffering. if this is the trend, then metabox will go the way of astrovox and others for poor software support. other boxes released the patch to the public in less than a day after the ECM attack (for funcard and dvb-s users, after a few hours even).
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

yeah if that would be the case then ill advice you all metabox boys to shift to vivax receiver any models. all you have to do is upload the latest funcard files for 146 au and it works.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Maybe abuhannah knows were to find new software for metabox. cause when we go together in dubai satellite market one o the businessman told us they are responsible for any software for metaware product. Nasa ABUDHABI kasi ako, this week i try to go dubai to check with them.
    In time of PEACE prepare for WAR

amang

Default dont beleive

some day dream wireless cable will change ppua, emm ecm attack they think is very easy to restore if the price is good we will releas soft for ppua attack

Junior Member Friend
    Posts Thanks / Likes

if this the kind of strategy the businessmen or experts are trying to do to their customers. not providing the much needed au patch everytime dream do an ecm attack, then for sure, no more customer will dare to buy these pirated box and instead get a valid subscription. i mysself is contempleting of getting a valid subscription because my 2 metabox is not au no more.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Au patch - Metabox

To Satra:
    I visited the vendor of metabox twice to inquire new autoroll s/w patch but he is also waiting from the main source. According to him, the main supplier in Korea will release the upgrade s/w for metabox simultaneously with a new product/brand similar to Dreambox with linux software but at cheaper price.
    Too bad coz I have 2 Metabox Extra FTA's and one Metabox 2

Anyway, let us just keep our fingers crossed. After all this is the price of being a member of the pirate community.

Junior Member Friend
    Posts Thanks / Likes

no good. they should make first the au patch for this latest attack. they must honor their commitment to those who bought their old metabox units.
    i don't care about their latest brand with linux sw and everything... i want my metabox be au now... NOW... NOW... NOW...

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph
    @irdeto2engineer,

software has been released or is it being released via emails again? the poor metaboys who does not have any backup solution other than key hunting are suffering. if this is the trend, then metabox will go the way of astrovox and others for poor software support. other boxes released the patch to the public in less than a day after the ECM attack (for funcard and dvb-s users, after a few hours even).
    Yes i agree with you Mr.Bok and maybe i did the right decision when i bought my xsat with fun card because i proved it on this last ecm attack 6 hours after the attack the guy who sells this stuff in manila had already an updated fun card file for dream and my stb works normal again within that day.

Thanks to the experts!

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

I must say that I am very disappointed also. I bought my reciever after a lot of research about availability of software after ecm attack/upgrade, to avoid the situation we are in now.
    If it is the case, that Metaware are holding back on updated software to release new models, then they will kill their business stone dead. We all now that customer support is everything in this "business".

I was under the impression that "upgrades" where being carried out by a third party, and not Metaware anyway. If these guys (we know who they are) have vanished, then all Metabox users have got problems.

In the meantime, is it possible to make our boxes au with an updated funcard4 in a Metabox3?

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by kevo
    I must say that I am very disappointed also. I bought my reciever after a lot of research about availability of software after ecm attack/upgrade, to avoid the situation we are in now.
    If it is the case, that Metaware are holding back on updated software to release new models, then they will kill their business stone dead. We all now that customer support is everything in this "business".

I was under the impression that "upgrades" where being carried out by a third party, and not Metaware anyway. If these guys (we know who they are) have vanished, then all Metabox users have got problems.

In the meantime, is it possible to make our boxes au with an updated funcard4 in a Metabox3?
    The guy whom i bought my stb is also using metabox3 and he made it AU again using his either his Dragon and MR CAM with FUN card loaded with dream AU files.

Thread Information