Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 44
  1. #1
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    12
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Any news for Metabox new patch for AU Dream?

    M8's

    Any news of the new patch for AU Dream for Metabox, Please share it to us in case you have some.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    70
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    hackers now become businessminded and don't want to release until manufacturer sponsored soft....I hope not...

  3. #3
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    philippines
    Posts
    192
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by me2u
    hackers now become businessminded and don't want to release until manufacturer sponsored soft....I hope not...
    So where are now the metabox wizards?The people always advertising metabox...

  4. #4
    Junior Member Friend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    33
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    any good news about au file for metabox series... channel is still scrambled. no good

  5. #5
    SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Bletchley Park Code Breaking Lab
    Posts
    2,521
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carlomaderazo
    Quote Originally Posted by me2u
    hackers now become businessminded and don't want to release until manufacturer sponsored soft....I hope not...
    So where are now the metabox wizards?The people always advertising metabox...
    I guess they are still around
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?


  6. #6
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29°20'N 47°59'E
    Posts
    5,711
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    @irdeto2engineer,

    software has been released or is it being released via emails again? the poor metaboys who does not have any backup solution other than key hunting are suffering. if this is the trend, then metabox will go the way of astrovox and others for poor software support. other boxes released the patch to the public in less than a day after the ECM attack (for funcard and dvb-s users, after a few hours even).
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

  7. #7
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    63
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    yeah if that would be the case then ill advice you all metabox boys to shift to vivax receiver any models. all you have to do is upload the latest funcard files for 146 au and it works.

  8. #8
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    39
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Maybe abuhannah knows were to find new software for metabox. cause when we go together in dubai satellite market one o the businessman told us they are responsible for any software for metaware product. Nasa ABUDHABI kasi ako, this week i try to go dubai to check with them.
    In time of PEACE prepare for WAR

  9. #9
    amang
    Guest
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Default dont beleive

    some day dream wireless cable will change ppua, emm ecm attack they think is very easy to restore if the price is good we will releas soft for ppua attack

  10. #10
    Junior Member Friend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    33
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    if this the kind of strategy the businessmen or experts are trying to do to their customers. not providing the much needed au patch everytime dream do an ecm attack, then for sure, no more customer will dare to buy these pirated box and instead get a valid subscription. i mysself is contempleting of getting a valid subscription because my 2 metabox is not au no more.

  11. #11
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Persian Gulf
    Posts
    204
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Au patch - Metabox

    To Satra:
    I visited the vendor of metabox twice to inquire new autoroll s/w patch but he is also waiting from the main source. According to him, the main supplier in Korea will release the upgrade s/w for metabox simultaneously with a new product/brand similar to Dreambox with linux software but at cheaper price.
    Too bad coz I have 2 Metabox Extra FTA's and one Metabox 2

    Anyway, let us just keep our fingers crossed. After all this is the price of being a member of the pirate community.

  12. #12
    Junior Member Friend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    33
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    no good. they should make first the au patch for this latest attack. they must honor their commitment to those who bought their old metabox units.
    i don't care about their latest brand with linux sw and everything... i want my metabox be au now... NOW... NOW... NOW...

  13. #13
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    12
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph
    @irdeto2engineer,

    software has been released or is it being released via emails again? the poor metaboys who does not have any backup solution other than key hunting are suffering. if this is the trend, then metabox will go the way of astrovox and others for poor software support. other boxes released the patch to the public in less than a day after the ECM attack (for funcard and dvb-s users, after a few hours even).
    Yes i agree with you Mr.Bok and maybe i did the right decision when i bought my xsat with fun card because i proved it on this last ecm attack 6 hours after the attack the guy who sells this stuff in manila had already an updated fun card file for dream and my stb works normal again within that day.

    Thanks to the experts!

  14. #14
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Sa bubong
    Posts
    135
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    I must say that I am very disappointed also. I bought my reciever after a lot of research about availability of software after ecm attack/upgrade, to avoid the situation we are in now.
    If it is the case, that Metaware are holding back on updated software to release new models, then they will kill their business stone dead. We all now that customer support is everything in this "business".

    I was under the impression that "upgrades" where being carried out by a third party, and not Metaware anyway. If these guys (we know who they are) have vanished, then all Metabox users have got problems.

    In the meantime, is it possible to make our boxes au with an updated funcard4 in a Metabox3?

  15. #15
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    12
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kevo
    I must say that I am very disappointed also. I bought my reciever after a lot of research about availability of software after ecm attack/upgrade, to avoid the situation we are in now.
    If it is the case, that Metaware are holding back on updated software to release new models, then they will kill their business stone dead. We all now that customer support is everything in this "business".

    I was under the impression that "upgrades" where being carried out by a third party, and not Metaware anyway. If these guys (we know who they are) have vanished, then all Metabox users have got problems.

    In the meantime, is it possible to make our boxes au with an updated funcard4 in a Metabox3?
    The guy whom i bought my stb is also using metabox3 and he made it AU again using his either his Dragon and MR CAM with FUN card loaded with dream AU files.

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. still no au sw dream, metabox?
    By patthai in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 29th October 2006, 21:29
  2. Dream on METABOX
    By Mr bitoy in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 25th June 2006, 16:48
  3. AU DREAM PATCH FOR EMETABOX USERS DREAM TV AGILA2 146E
    By irdeto2engineer in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 7th June 2006, 00:41
  4. metabox 3 clone on dream tv
    By bombastik in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 18th October 2005, 12:30
  5. METABOX dream AU for testers!
    By boknoy_ph in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 7th September 2005, 09:18

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top