Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default HBO ESPN STAR DISH TV

why dishtv not started HBO STAR SPORTS ESPN,POGO and other channels in pakistan?What Reason any one know?
    how many take time to start these channels in pakistan.or never start it?

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

The rights of these channels already been sold in pakistan.The rights of ESPN/STARSPORTS have been sold to dubai marrine and HBO to ARY .and dish tv decoder have not been sold in large scale in pakistan so as to buy the rights of these channels in all over pakistan.i have heard from a local dish tv dealer that when the number of sold decoders of dish tv reach to 25000 in pakistan then they will open all channels.it means they will earn more mony from pakistan so they will buy the rigts of these channels in pakistan .
    Abdur-Rehman Dawar.

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Important news HBO AND ARY NETWORK

i think HBO are closed on ary network.Why Reality Tv are viewable in pakistan on dishtv.
    everyone says that The rights of these channels already been sold in pakistan.The rights of ESPN/STARSPORTS have been sold to dubai marrine and HBO to ARY .
    Reality is also the part of multichoice.and boomerang cartoon channel.
    And Why Filmazia are running on dishtv in pakistan.Filmazia also from anoter network.

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Bhai Salman Why u don't agree with this that all these channels also want to earn more and more.In one of my last msg i also answered u the same which dawar098 mentioned.Filmazia is pakistani channel which is in developing stages(all other channels like Geo,ARY,etc) trying to capture market like indian tv channels.So any Channel which fails to capture market or in initial stages adopt the same policy.U know that Star tv avoid this policy as people want these channel as People don't want to miss any of Star Channel.Yaar Reality Dekhta Kaun hai( i don't think) so they want to capture market and become part of every new DTH or Network.Ab to maan lu.Dishtv or any other DTH has to ensure third parties that they will not voilate their right policies. So understand the Rights and don't mix it with Hacking.

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

dear salman , khuram explained my answer well.filmazia is also a filmy channel as HBO but dont put them in a same price list,DD sports and ZEE sports also a sports channels like ESPN/STARSPORTS.but not of equal price.one thing is not fare for pakistani veiwers is that they are not showing ZEE CAFE which belongs to ZEE network but still closed for PAK viewers.i think dish tv is only a zee network decoder for pakistanis becoz all other good channels are only viewable in india.so lets wait for PAK DTH.
    Abdur-Rehman Dawar.

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Yes i agree More than 100% with Dawar098.Do u think that Channels are not aware that there decoded package is hacked but this is the promotional way to popularize channel e.g when zee starts distribution of its Dishtv Package in pakistan it stops the transmission in hacked encryption system. They start promoting this package in such a way on Zee smile "Viewers in Pakistan can watch Zee channels on new frequency for more contact Budget Communication". So they were aware that there channels are watched by people in Pakistan by code receivers(as they had no official Agents as star has Dubai Marine)I remember that.So through Dishtv Zee is providing its channels in Upper Pakistan and Afghanistan etc where people can't watch Pehla.So wait and watch DTH package from ARY and Cross Current Communication(Jang/Geo Concern) and PTV DTH.

Thread Information