Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Any soloution Wateen Wimax is disturbing .

One boy in my street when on Wateen cpe for using internet The satellite channels of my dish begin badlly freezing and disturbing from 7pm to 10pm on asiasat3 and panamsat7.When he off Wateen cpe channels play smoothly For about 21 hours.Iam using Eurostar single soloution Lnb With superrmax receiver.I also checked with 4techstar and startrack single soloution lnb and three other receivers The problem did not solve.I changed polarity also by moving lnb but nothing.Any soloutionof this problem.
    nusrat

Silver Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by nusratjawaid View Post
    One boy in my street when on Wateen cpe for using internet The satellite channels of my dish begin badlly freezing and disturbing from 7pm to 10pm on asiasat3 and panamsat7.When he off Wateen cpe channels play smoothly For about 21 hours.Iam using Eurostar single soloution Lnb With superrmax receiver.I also checked with 4techstar and startrack single soloution lnb and three other receivers The problem did not solve.I changed polarity also by moving lnb but nothing.Any soloutionof this problem.
    Check Eurostar extended lnbf (not single solution) or Gardiner LNBF or lnb which has 3.7ghz to 4.2ghz range and they filter the Wimax. Over all signal quality will be reduced but pictures will play smoothly without problem.

Thread Information