Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Ali4u
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Default AQeel Raza HELP me ... channel list for Progdvb OR Alt-dvb

Dear AQeel Raza help me ... I have got C-Band LNB ...and my Dish Antena tuned to Asiasat 3s .... I have skystar2 PCI card installed and working ... now plz help me where to get channel list for Progdvb OR Alt-dvb for Asiasat 3s and plz tell me setting required for Progdvb to use with C-Band ...and wich channels can i get from Asiasat 3s with my SS2 ...thnx.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

dear ali brother.. :P how are u...
    A simple tutorial for channel list and LNB settings for PROGDVB

Open your Progdvb and press ctrl+D or click on Disecq settings after this u will see a window will showing diseqC Settings..if u have DiseqC choos from the left side..or if u have no DiseqC then click on none option..

now do these steps for setting of C band LNB and channels searching..

1-Click on Add LNB Button.. if u have preset a lnb of hotbird or any other satellite delete it..

2-Now u have Add lnb options..On the left side u will see 3 options of type of lnbs.. 1-Kuband 2-Cband 3-circular .. check the Cband LNB option..

3-Now choose Satellite Asia sat 3 from the ldropdown list..

4-now click ok and now u have to click channel list menu..in channel list menu u have channel search option now click on asiasat3 satellite which u are choosing in Satellite dropdown list...Channel search will be start after a moment...

Scan all channels and then press ok ... Congratulation u got all satellite channels..

Bye Takecare..

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Open your Progdvb and press ctrl+D or click on Disecq settings after this u will see a window will showing diseqC Settings..if u have DiseqC choos from the left side..or if u have no DiseqC then click on none option..

1-Click on Add LNB Button.. if u have preset a lnb of hotbird or any other satellite delete it..

2-Now u have Add lnb options..On the left side u will see 3 options of type of lnbs.. 1-Kuband 2-Cband 3-circular .. check the Cband LNB option..

4-now click ok and now u have to click channel list menu..in channel list menu u have channel search option now click on asiasat3 satellite which u are choosing in Satellite dropdown list...Channel search will be start after a moment...

Scan all channels and then press ok ... Congratulation u got all satellite channels..

Bye Takecare..

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Bye Takecare..

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

hi mr. aqeelraza, seems you are expert.

i wish to use atl_dvb1.07 and installed but unfortunately i having twinhan visionplus dvb card model:1020a and don't know how to install. could you pls help and explain in details?

thanks for help in adance.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

hi mr. aqeelraza, seems you are expert.

i wish to use atl_dvb1.07 and installed but unfortunately i having twinhan visionplus dvb card model:1020a and don't know how to install. could you pls help and explain in details?

thanks for help in advance.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

one of the best dvb player for Twinhan cards is MyTheatre
    dont try other dvb players..in my experience and by the help of mentors and experts i checked 2 cards..Skystar2 and Twinhan
    PROGDVB = Skystar2
    MyTheatre = Twinhan

simple
    dont waste your time dear..and download MyTheatre..and enjoy..
    much better and supportive product for Twinhan is Only MyTheatre..
    bye takecare

Ali4u

Default thnx Brother ...

Dear AQeel Raza brother ...

How are you ...hope to be fine and enjoying your time and SS2 ...j/k..
    hey ...AQeel can you give me your cell no ...( Mobile No.) so that i may talk to you ... I have also a nice talk with Masood on phone ...AQeel Brother tell me something ...are any such channels like in Hotbird which are scrambled and which can be opend with S2EMU , Yanksee etc plugins..and sofcam ...Please Provide me a list of channels which you have Recieved and watched with SS2 and plugisn in Asiasat 3s ...thnx ..
    I will be waiting for your reply post.

For Masood !
    Masood !..If you are reading it ...thanx brother ...for your nice tips ...I got Neosat C-Band ...and got it configured to Asiasat ...though the task was a bit headache ...As i had no idea of Asiasat direction ...but somehow got it configured ...adn its working ...thnx brother.

Thread Information