Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    83
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default africans asians and sharing


    the english forum now is talking about africa asia special south india and sharing no another discussion it is people even dont read out of those subjects sorry we are going down thx

  2. #2
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    103
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by castro View Post
    the english forum now is talking about africa asia special south india and sharing no another discussion it is people even dont read out of those subjects sorry we are going down thx
    What other discussion should we engage in?People discuss topics that are of interest to them....
    TBS 5922 USB,Skystar 2, STRONG SRT4910, Openbox S9. 2.4M Prime Focus PAS10 - CBand(68.5 DEGE)+Thaicom(78.5 DEGE)+IS902 (62 DegE), 120cm dish Ew3A( 7DEGE) side LNB Ew2A( 10 DEGE)+w2(16 DEGE) ,3.0M Mesh Motorised dish on arc (AM44 (11 DEGW) to AM33 (96.5 DEGE), 150 cm dish PAS 10 KU, 80cm dish Ew4/w7(36 DEGE)

  3. #3
    Junior Member Master
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Limuru, Kenya
    Posts
    64
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by patmos View Post
    What other discussion should we engage in?People discuss topics that are of interest to them....
    Good Evening Patmos:

    Motion seconded.....

    Good Evening castro ,

    The is a lot on offer.
    Try it out and give us your valued opinion....
    Warm regards......

  4. #4
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    83
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kungu View Post
    Good Evening Patmos:

    Motion seconded.....

    Good Evening castro ,

    The is a lot on offer.
    Try it out and give us your valued opinion....
    Warm regards......
    thx kungu but you can see i put a question about kenya tvs uganda no one bothered even to read if am not mistaken only one read it am not in africa to put it what is viewble or in sothindia i just wanted to know if they were on or off because am in oman

  5. #5
    canine consultant Expert
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    over the Hill, and down the road
    Posts
    1,318
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by castro View Post
    thx kungu but you can see i put a question about kenya tvs uganda no one bothered even to read if am not mistaken only one read it am not in africa to put it what is viewble or in sothindia i just wanted to know if they were on or off because am in oman
    Try doing a bit of research yourself. Google is your friend
    regards from OZ bassett

  6. #6
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Uganda masaka
    Posts
    1
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by castro View Post
    thx kungu but you can see i put a question about kenya tvs uganda no one bothered even to read if am not mistaken only one read it am not in africa to put it what is viewble or in sothindia i just wanted to know if they were on or off because am in oman
    @ all
    It may be interesting to look at the new humax icord hd that can now take Abu dhabi sports and is believed to be capable of sharing. it may be an opportunity for us in East Africa. Linux based with internal hard disk. Anyone with more info?

    Cheers!

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top