Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    481
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default receivere & satfinder

    vand receptoare impecabile:
    amiko 550cr--55 lei
    amiko 560 cr-65 lei
    amiko 570 cr pvr(usb)-85 lei
    optibox ultra cr pvr-55 lei
    optibox extra cr pvr-120 lei
    optbox 7710 2cicx HD-200
    strong 4401viacces-50 lei
    topfiels conax-50 lei
    lnb inverto multiconnect 12 lei
    lnb quad(pt 4 receivere) 0,1db-37 lei
    suporti perete tip L 30cm-4 lei
    suporti 3lnb 16est,13 est,5 est-10 lei
    satfinder 6906 ws nou-550 lei
    satfinder ws6908 -650 lei
    tel 0737458499

  2. #2
    Banned Friend
    RDI - Board Banned Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    40
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Optibox 7710

    Revin cu 160RON pt. 7710.Tel .0728292643 . Platesc si transportul.

    Quote Originally Posted by skybird View Post
    vand receptoare impecabile:
    amiko 550cr--55 lei
    amiko 560 cr-65 lei
    amiko 570 cr pvr(usb)-85 lei
    optibox ultra cr pvr-55 lei
    optibox extra cr pvr-120 lei
    optbox 7710 2cicx HD-200
    strong 4401viacces-50 lei
    topfiels conax-50 lei
    lnb inverto multiconnect 12 lei
    lnb quad(pt 4 receivere) 0,1db-37 lei
    suporti perete tip L 30cm-4 lei
    suporti 3lnb 16est,13 est,5 est-10 lei
    satfinder 6906 ws nou-550 lei
    satfinder ws6908 -650 lei
    tel 0737458499

  3. #3
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    481
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomas11 View Post
    Revin cu 160RON pt. 7710.Tel .0728292643 . Platesc si transportul.
    ai telefonul

  4. #4
    Banned Junior
    RDI - Board Banned Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default DVB-S2 Cards

    TBS 6981 dual tuner DVB-S2 Cards
    TBS 6920/6921 DVB-S2 Cards
    Tevii S480 dual tuner DVB-S2 Cards
    Tevii S660 USB TV Tuner
    Satellite finder CY7056

    Visit www.pctvshop.com

  5. #5
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    481
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    valabil...

  6. #6
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    481
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Amiko550,amiko560,optibox ultra si extra,lnb single,quad

  7. #7
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    481
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Satfinder 6906

  8. #8
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    935
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tony168 View Post
    TBS 6981 dual tuner DVB-S2 Cards
    TBS 6920/6921 DVB-S2 Cards
    Tevii S480 dual tuner DVB-S2 Cards
    Tevii S660 USB TV Tuner
    Satellite finder CY7056

    Visit www.pctvshop.com
    Mai e valabil 6921?

  9. #9
    Banned Junior
    RDI - Board Banned Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default English

    Quote Originally Posted by dammi View Post
    Mai e valabil 6921?
    Sorry I only understand English.

  10. #10
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    481
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    valabil...

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top