Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Eurosport 105,5 east c-band


    Hi, someone have the key for Eurosport on 105,5 east AsiaSat 3S
    or maybe a card or CS running, i need it to watch Tour De France

    its in Viaccess 2,4 and 2,5
    my VSTV card is dead Eurosport on 132 east KU band is only in Nagravision now

  2. #2
    Senior Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    98.98 East 18.56 north
    Posts
    1,201
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by downunder View Post
    Hi, someone have the key for Eurosport on 105,5 east AsiaSat 3S
    or maybe a card or CS running, i need it to watch Tour De France

    its in Viaccess 2,4 and 2,5
    my VSTV card is dead Eurosport on 132 east KU band is only in Nagravision now
    Eurosport on Asiasat3 dont show Tour De France
    Eurosport on Vinasat 132 and Astro Measat 3 show Live this Event
    also Ten action on intelsat 10 C-Band in MPG4
    Daeng

    10FT Dish 169° east-49°east

  3. #3
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daeng View Post
    Eurosport on Asiasat3 dont show Tour De France
    Eurosport on Vinasat 132 and Astro Measat 3 show Live this Event
    also Ten action on intelsat 10 C-Band in MPG4
    Hi Daeng.

    They show Tour De France LIVE on EuroSport Asia on 105,5 Asiasat 3S
    but not the EuroSport Pacific version on same satellite, just checked today

    there is 2 x Eurosport on 105,5 east. ASIA and PACIFIC version check here:

    http://www.lyngsat.com/asia3s.html


  4. #4
    Senior Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    98.98 East 18.56 north
    Posts
    1,201
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by downunder View Post
    Hi Daeng.

    They show Tour De France LIVE on EuroSport Asia on 105,5 Asiasat 3S
    but not the EuroSport Pacific version on same satellite, just checked today

    there is 2 x Eurosport on 105,5 east. ASIA and PACIFIC version check here:

    http://www.lyngsat.com/asia3s.html

    Yes you are right
    automatic search from my Receiver dont scan this channel after manually its ok
    Daeng

    10FT Dish 169° east-49°east

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top