Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Receivere DOLCE

  1. #1
    Member Mentor
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    564
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Receivere DOLCE

    Cineva de la Romtelecom ne poate explica si noua care este situatia receiverelor (HD si SD) la Romtelecom (Dolce)? Nu se ma vind, DOAR se inchiriaza? E o chestiune temporara, si daca da, pina cind?

    Multumesc.
    There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.

  2. #2
    Silver Member Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    OLTENIA
    Posts
    2,109
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by val2032 View Post
    Cineva de la Romtelecom ne poate explica si noua care este situatia receiverelor (HD si SD) la Romtelecom (Dolce)? Nu se ma vind, DOAR se inchiriaza? E o chestiune temporara, si daca da, pina cind?

    Multumesc.
    Se vand, dar cu plata integrala. NU se mai dau in rate.

  3. #3
    Long Member Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    linga bulgaria
    Posts
    4,313
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by armand25 View Post
    Se vand, dar cu plata integrala. NU se mai dau in rate.
    150 lei pe black market o fi binebtw. nou(hd)

  4. #4
    Silver Member Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    OLTENIA
    Posts
    2,109
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ginu fraieru View Post
    150 lei pe black market o fi binebtw. nou(hd)
    Nu comentez, mai ales ca e posibil sa ajungem la ceva de genul original versus clona...

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top