Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: TFC

  1. #1
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    17
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default TFC


    guys,

    Any news about Irdeto2, can we still watch TFC for free?

  2. #2
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    21
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    No TFC has gone forever and ever!
    Get a legit sub

  3. #3
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    83
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    I tuned TFC from PAS8, encrypted in Ird*. Can any one give me clue for keys for this channel.

    thnkx

  4. #4
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29°20'N 47°59'E
    Posts
    5,711
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    no hack/keys for irdeto2. can be available via cardsharing though.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

  5. #5
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    83
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph
    no hack/keys for irdeto2. can be available via cardsharing though.
    If so, what is the following then...

    Bluekiss NSS95E
    ID 02 12 00
    04: FF 59 43 F2 56 AF B3 D3

    FOX OPTUS C1 156E
    ID 07 FE 00
    02: D* ** ** ** ** ** ** *1

    THESE ARE 2 in IR* 2 and hackable!

  6. #6
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    208
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    And can someone confirm this also?

    http://www.********.com/f2/viewtopic.php?t=47541

  7. #7
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29°20'N 47°59'E
    Posts
    5,711
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    well, see if those keys are working. i'd be more than glad if they hacked TFC.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

  8. #8
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    195
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    why you guys talking that abs-cbn is a trash and gma is a good one when you are trying to hack tfc

  9. #9
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    208
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    I guess because for some people, hacking is simply a hobby and yet for others, they want to see some trash.

  10. #10
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Arabian Desert
    Posts
    298
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SEEME
    And can someone confirm this also?

    http://www.********.com/f2/viewtopic.php?t=47541
    I confirmed that it's a dupe, some guys are just fooling around

  11. #11
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Tel Aviv, ISRAEL (# 2)
    Posts
    151
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SEEME
    I guess because for some people, hacking is simply a hobby and yet for others, they want to see some trash.
    no matter what we say, lets face it we miss "The Buzz"

  12. #12
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    83
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SEEME
    And can someone confirm this also?

    http://www.********.com/f2/viewtopic.php?t=47541
    source for these codes from as follow: I do not have both these channels, don't know working or not.

    http://www.megaone.com/emetabox/code.htm

    looking forward to your reply..........

  13. #13
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    208
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    no matter what we say, lets face it we miss "The Buzz"
    Definitely not in my league.

  14. #14
    Junior Member Friend
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hofuf Caves
    Posts
    23
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default RE: TFC

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamboy70
    why you guys talking that abs-cbn is a trash and gma is a good one when you are trying to hack
    The point of reference in comparing TFC with GMA is Channel–2 (TFC–ME) against Channel–7, not the whole TFC–Direct boquet against Channel–7 alone. The chemistry of Vic–Joey–Jimmy of legendary Eat Bulaga is far better than Willie’s Wowoweee. Why hack TFC–Direct? Because of ANC, Cinema–One, Pinoy Central, DZMM, and DWRR. I, for one, watch splittered TFC and will never ever be a legal subscriber. I will never ever allow myself to be called a Kapamilya — singing ”We Are Family”, the most favorite song of Mama Monchang, Ditseng Kobang, and all qaneeths worldwide!

  15. #15
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    91
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Re: RE: TFC


    Quote Originally Posted by Garcillano
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamboy70
    why you guys talking that abs-cbn is a trash and gma is a good one when you are trying to hack
    The point of reference in comparing TFC with GMA is Channel–2 (TFC–ME) against Channel–7, not the whole TFC–Direct boquet against Channel–7 alone. The chemistry of Vic–Joey–Jimmy of legendary Eat Bulaga is far better than Willie’s Wowoweee. Why hack TFC–Direct? Because of ANC, Cinema–One, Pinoy Central, DZMM, and DWRR. I, for one, watch splittered TFC and will never ever be a legal subscriber. I will never ever allow myself to be called a Kapamilya — singing ”We Are Family”, the most favorite song of Mama Monchang, Ditseng Kobang, and all qaneeths worldwide!
    Masyadong mababaw ang comparison mo pareng Garci, I also watched Eat Bulaga and I must say that yes talagang enjoy and fun to watch ang Tandem. But TV Patrol, Correspondent, Private I and MGB are not the shows for the Kaneets and Gandu's. Uppss! forgot to mention they now have the Probe Team.


 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top