Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    31
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default reliable server for ubc and astro?


    Anyone know of reliable server for ubc and astro?



    The current server I’m on has been down for 1 day

  2. #2
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    THAILAND
    Posts
    295
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by homesolutions View Post
    Anyone know of reliable server for ubc and astro?



    The current server I’m on has been down for 1 day
    My UBC server as also been down for 1 day
    I doubt if you would get any server thats 100%
    Just give it a little more time
    JOE SOAP

  3. #3
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    31
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    I understand what you mean. There’s high risk when go for overseas server as they may disappear anytime after collecting the money. For local server such as provided by the dish installation shop may be third rate too.

    It’s just that I’m suffering from tv withdrawal symtoms now being only able to view a few free channels.

  4. #4
    SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Bletchley Park Code Breaking Lab
    Posts
    2,521
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by homesolutions View Post
    I understand what you mean. There’s high risk when go for overseas server as they may disappear anytime after collecting the money. For local server such as provided by the dish installation shop may be third rate too.

    It’s just that I’m suffering from tv withdrawal symtoms now being only able to view a few free channels.
    Buy a legitimate subscription
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?


  5. #5
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    31
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    2nd day and counting

  6. #6
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bangkok~Yangon
    Posts
    25
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by homesolutions View Post
    I understand what you mean. There’s high risk when go for overseas server as they may disappear anytime after collecting the money. For local server such as provided by the dish installation shop may be third rate too.

    It’s just that I’m suffering from tv withdrawal symtoms now being only able to view a few free channels.
    Satthai was reliable for years until about 3 months back. DVBkey was unwatchable for most of the time.

    Try this server, seems to be OK, in ur PM.

  7. #7
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    10
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    There is one reliable UBC server in China running steadily for over 3 years. PM me if you want testing.

  8. #8
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    226
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Reliable astro,telkom,ubc..PM ME

    Hi you need reliable source, pm me..

  9. #9
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts
    6,263
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ClarkBelt View Post
    Satthai was reliable for years until about 3 months back. DVBkey was unwatchable for most of the time.

    Try this server, seems to be OK, in ur PM.
    yeah , i know satthai they r great shop on there .
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

    DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .



  10. #10
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts
    6,263
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JOESOAP View Post
    My UBC server as also been down for 1 day
    I doubt if you would get any server thats 100%
    Just give it a little more time

    @Bro Joesoap , hope u and ur family will fine n happy i always pray for u . didn't meet for long time now .



    Regards.
    Yan.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

    DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .



  11. #11
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    THAILAND
    Posts
    295
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    @Bro Joesoap , hope u and ur family will fine n happy i always pray for u . didn't meet for long time now .



    Regards.
    Yan.
    Dear Yan
    Nice to hear from you,when is your next visit to Thailand
    still got your 2 cv12 unopened waiting for you
    Regards
    JOE SOAP

  12. #12
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Hi , Bro

    Astro is HD ?

  13. #13
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bangkok~Yangon
    Posts
    25
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kakaza View Post
    Hi , Bro

    Astro is HD ?
    not across the board

  14. #14
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    31
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default no reception on astro hd channel

    i can find and view all the SD channels on astro but cannot find the HD channels when scanning. dont know if the HD channels require a stronger signal to find them. my SNR on SD channels range from 59-78%

  15. #15
    Senior Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    98.98 East 18.56 north
    Posts
    1,201
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by homesolutions View Post
    i can find and view all the SD channels on astro but cannot find the HD channels when scanning. dont know if the HD channels require a stronger signal to find them. my SNR on SD channels range from 59-78%

    yes HD on Hight Band need bigger Dish
    also its not shareable now you need Orginalcard with Orginal Receiver its Married
    Daeng

    10FT Dish 169° east-49°east

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top