Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Silver Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Smile Express AM3 at 140.0E Ku received in Chennai

Express AM3 at 140.0E Ku received in Chennai. Currently only this data frequency is locking. The actual frequency is 11168 H 30002. But my blind scan stb always shows wrongly. So this difference. Dish used is 6ft prime focus China dish and Yuri prime focus Lnb.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Others may have received in South India but I was not able to find any new posts regarding this so I posted.

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by lnb15k View Post
    Express AM3 at 140.0E Ku received in Chennai. Currently only this data frequency is locking. The actual frequency is 11168 H 30002. But my blind scan stb always shows wrongly. So this difference. Dish used is 6ft prime focus China dish and Yuri prime focus Lnb.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Others may have received in South India but I was not able to find any new posts regarding this so I posted.
    LNB did you tried 80E, 90E C band and the TP you mentioned in not listed on lyngsat ?

Silver Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Bangalore View Post
    LNB did you tried 80E, 90E C band and the TP you mentioned in not listed on lyngsat ?
    Yes Bangalore I tried 80E & 90E and failed to get anything The tp I mentioned was not listed in lyngsat and I got it after blindscanning. That is why values are different. Later I found the frequency listed in Flysat.

Thread Information