Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 16 EUR (16%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Please help a new comer

Hello, if some one from this forum could help me? I am a new comer and have some questions to ask. I have Neosat 9800i. Now i want to add CAM to my STB. Which one is the best and compatible with my system and available in Pakistan? I have fun card, how could i update the fun card, I mean besides computer which device/apparatus I need? Tell me about the AES keys, procedure how to put these keys in my STB? What are HEX file extensions and softcam keys. Could I download HEX files or softcam keys in my Neosat 9800i. If someone could ellobarate this for me?

Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Neosat 9800i I don't know the features of it. Best you ask your supplier whether there is a CAM slot.

Not all receivers can you enter keys - check on this one too. Usually the User Manual will not explain these either.

Softcam keys you will find much info in the PC DVB section of this forum. They can be entered into software such as ProgDVB.

Thread Information