Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default startrack o2 2012 hd help?

hello dear members i have got startrack o2 2012 hd linux box receiver and i am trying to get update files for this receiver plz guide me and give me site or files by which i can operate my receiver for sharing i need new firm ware and plugins to run cccam gbox microboc twinprotocol and ect ect set ups including key editer option and other key options with including how to set up network in this box plz guide me with thanks

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

The box didn't come with the most up to date software so I tried to update it via the Internet where it successfully logged on but it failed to up date each time I tried. Tried using the usb but couldn't get the box to connect to my laptop because the instructions are wrong in the user guide! Emailed support at AB and got correct instructions which are to hold the power on button on the front, turn on the power button on the rear and let go of the front button after usb upgrade appears on the display. I was then able to update from my laptop with downloaded files. The software is improving and updates are regularly available but please note that after each update you need to retune because all your setting have gone.

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

ok brother thanks can u send me new update firmware and plugnis for me with thanks

Thread Information