1) If a key is not in all formats go to the channel as it is now a Nona TV and click on Info on the remote and there you have all the information about the channel and even ServiceID needed to enter the place where are the 000000 in this the case for Nova TV is 0x0BB8 = 000BB8
2) enter 9339 and select "Edit Key"
3) Select the coding system "BISS"
4) then click the green button on the remote called "Add" then already beginning to add sequence
-ServiceID = 000BB8
-Freq = 12 607 percent of the examples are for Nova TV
-If you choose CCWs key Key16 shift arrow on the remote up or down, if even one BISS key then just leave Key8,to avoid confusion and CCWs means BISS keys are inserted under the BISS Table
-Then put first 16 numbers that we see in the picture on the table and after that click ok on the remote
Then re-enter the BISS system and drive down to the last key on the table that you add and it should look like that shown in Picture 5
5) move the arrow on the remote to these 16 zeros that are remaining and click Edit and add the other 16 numbers and click OK on the remote