I got the Multivision channels working OK now
This method is for the Arion AF-1700E and its clones
I did this by using the Ferguson Key Editor.
Created under Viaccess two new keys:
03 = A904F4FFA3AFFA5B
13 = 5CA751BF5A35D0C0
In addition to that I created two new keys under TCPScript
00 = A904F4FFA3AFFA5B
01 = 5CA751BF5A35D0C0
This cleared all the Multivision channels.
I have not tried this method through a remote control and I don't know if it can be done.
I'm not sure the keys 03 &13 made any difference, perhaps they make no difference at all for this receiver. Next time I have to update them I will leave them out and see what happens.