Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Matrix-reborn-help please

Hello,
    This is my first post & will appreciate very much if someone may help out .
    Recently, I installed a Topfield 3000 receiver with a Matrix reborn card.
    1) How or where can I get the program/algorithm that generates the dream satellite Nagravision code? The other receiver MaxPlus has a built in update algorithm but not Yopfield. If not available, anywhere I can obtain the monthly code update online?
    2) How do I transfer the Matrix files from my laptop to my Cam-Card?
    3) Can I download the Matrix-Reborn application to my Matrix Reloaded CAM card?
    4) Are decryptions available for other pay-satellite TV? E.G. Astro, I-Sky-net etc? If so, How to find/purchase on line?
    5) Since I have next to non knowledge about satellite & CAM cards, any web page I can visit to start with?

I know I'm asking a lot as a new comer and I like to thank in advance for all reponses.

Again, Thanks.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: Matrix-reborn-help please

1) How or where can I get the program/algorithm that generates the dream satellite Nagravision code? The other receiver MaxPlus has a built in update algorithm but not Yopfield. If not available, anywhere I can obtain the monthly code update online?
    dream tv changes codes 3 to 4 times daily, not monthly and the codes are posted here when they come available. the modified nagra details can be obtained if you have the know-how on decoding the EMM logs.

2) How do I transfer the Matrix files from my laptop to my Cam-Card?
    use cas3 interface.
    3) Can I download the Matrix-Reborn application to my Matrix Reloaded CAM card?
    which one do you have, reborn or reloaded? Mach1 files for the associated files from this forum.

4) Are decryptions available for other pay-satellite TV? E.G. Astro, I-Sky-net etc? If so, How to find/purchase on line?
    www.astro.com.my

5) Since I have next to non knowledge about satellite & CAM cards, any web page I can visit to start with?
    www.duwgati.com

I know I'm asking a lot as a new comer and I like to thank in advance for all reponses.
    Again, Thanks.
    hope this helped.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: Matrix-reborn-help please

Hello,
    Thanks for the reply.
    I made a mistake. My CAM is actually MATRIX RELOADED. I believe I have a version 1.05 MR file. Since I know I will be bugging you if I asked what is the difference between 1.05 & 1.08 file & what will it do if i download the new version to my CAM card, maybe you can point me to a web that may save some of your time. Same goes for what you mentioned about how to read emm log. I always believe GOD help those who help themselves. The more effort I spend, the faster I learn. Hardway is always the best way to learn. Again, thanx for your help & being nice & patient.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

if you have MR on it embedded, you can get a funcard4 with dreamtv au files on it from www.mydreamtv.com help section. just write the file to the card using infinity (or others) phoenix usb, edit the nagraboxkey on the MR menu to FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF, you should be doing fine with it. another good site for downloading MR files would be www.gccadm.net or www.toecuttersden.com (or see mach1 files from this forum).
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Thread Information