Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default good package K+ on 132E ku band screenshot

\

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

This is really very good pack.Any reseller in Myanmar?
    Stop Using Plastic Bags!
    Using 5R to Protect Our Green Planet
    Reduce,Reuse,Recycle,Reject & Return

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by mintun View Post
    This is really very good pack.Any reseller in Myanmar?
    you can buy clone card
    Last edited by dvbkey.; 28th December 2010 at 06:17.

Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by dvbkey. View Post
    you can buy clone card
    pls.. deleted this screen(with cl*ne c*rd) or u may be ban again for screen shoot there is no problem! & don't mention to me Yours sincerely!
    Last edited by sarkaboulhtoo; 30th December 2010 at 11:01.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thumbs down dvbkey fraud

this guy, li, is really something.
    he is selling viaccesscards as clones, they never can work, so guys, watch out.
    he is knowing these unusable cards very well, the software is free in chinese boards..if they ever arrive...i say if...this card is impossible to read in any satellite receiver or in a server, not possible.
    he claims, that he has it on a server as his evidence and excuse, but this is not the whole story. he is simply a chinese fraudster, nothing more.
    i hope he responses with his bullshit answers here, claiming for sure over and over..on his server working..and so on.
    if so, ask him for the configuration, hahaha, and he will dissapear quickly, like a chinese ghost.he has no idea about anything, or running a server even, all not his own.
    in china they are using different hardwares for this cards.he is knowing this exactly.

one private word, mister li from shenzhen, why are you doing this? why? did your mother not teach you manners? or did you not know, that every bad thing will come back to you?

here the facts:
    132ku provider is using an extra layer of encryption. There is a D2 nano in the ECM (D2 02 0B) meaning you need the proper AES key to be able to use this card in oscam or others, (This is similar to TNTSAT and CSAT).
    Nothing you can do about that.

i would say ask for money back quickly or let him send a box with it.....
    Last edited by muhaar; 7th January 2011 at 21:38.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by muhaar View Post
    he is knowing these unusable cards very well, the software is free in chinese boards..if they ever arrive...i say if...this card is impossible to read in any satellite receiver or in a server, not possible.
    he claims, that he has it on a server as his evidence and excuse, but this is not the whole story. he is simply a chinese fraudster, nothing more.
    i hope he responses with his bullshit answers here, claiming for sure over and over..on his server working..and so on.
    if so, ask him for the configuration, hahaha, and he will dissapear quickly, like a chinese ghost.he has no idea about anything, or running a server even, all not his own.
    in china they are using different hardwares for this cards.he is knowing this exactly.

one private word, mister li from shenzhen, why are you doing this? why? did your mother not teach you manners? or did you not know, that every bad thing will come back to you?

here the facts:
    132ku provider is using an extra layer of encryption. There is a D2 nano in the ECM (D2 02 0B) meaning you need the proper AES key to be able to use this card in oscam or others, (This is similar to TNTSAT and CSAT).

all member , he want to our free card
    i asking you , if the card not working , why i can post cardshare screenshot!
    the sofrware is free?
    if it's free, why you can not post in forum!
    my server can working on 132E ku i think some member testing it already
    i give him a testing account , he want to free card and free account !
    why does other server can working ?
    only you have problem?
    only you server can not working
    you are very fool
    can you tell all member ,why does my server can working ?
    why other server can working ?
    answer this question,

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

here the facts:

hmm another Expert here

ok DVBKey sale Viaccesss Clone Cards for K-plus this Pakete its on Viaccesss and Nagras encrypted HD Channels only on Nagras and this clone cards works with OScamd

the second Provider VTC Digital its on irdet°2 on encryptet and no clone cards untill now

Daeng

10FT Dish 169° east-49°east

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Daeng View Post
    hmm another Expert here

ok DVBKey sale Viaccesss Clone Cards for K-plus this Pakete its on Viaccesss and Nagras encrypted HD Channels only on Nagras and this clone cards works with OScamd

the second Provider VTC Digital its on irdet°2 on encryptet and no clone cards untill now

thanks Daeng
    i'm not cheat anyone, our server and our card is ok
    the problem is that guy don't know how to use this card or he want to free card and free account

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

daeng daeng, you are the picture man, everybody knowing that.

you watch this sat over net, from the chinese server, there its working.
    if you are so smart, why not telling us here the needed AES key? or the oscam.conf ? am i right, mr daeng?

everybody who ordered this card will give me right very soon, but the china post will need a couple of weeks for that, you will see.
    mr li will simply dissapear again, cause he knows what he is selling very well.

http://oscam.ump2002.net/board/threa...=viaccess+card

a last word to you, li!
    you have the nerve to response here?
    cheating your customers, and complain on top of it?
    your own words on your webside:
    K+ Clone card on 132E ku band
    K+ On 132E ku band ,it's very good package ,this card is viaccess, it's can use on dreambox ,openbox, server etc channel list...

explain please, how to oscam on openbox, li!
    i am waiting!

your card is not usable, not without a special receiver or unknown AES keys!

for your insult and your lyings i will inform my payment provider!
    have fun a few days more in cheating people!
    Last edited by muhaar; 8th January 2011 at 19:04.

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Here we go again, more Drama then a Sunday Soap. He said it wouldn't work,then the other bloke replies in Red, proclaiming it will work, Then someone plays moderator and requests the screen shots be removed.

So whats next. O'Yes someone said he was pulling the pic's of the Internet, and telling people naughty stories, about how his little card was getting them.

OK so if it's genuine, show a receiver screen with the channel details, inprinted over a picture of the channel playing. Then there's no arguement
    regards from OZ bassett

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

daeng daeng, you are the picture man, everybody knowing that.

you watch this sat over net, from the chinese server, there its working.
    if you are so smart, why not telling us here the needed AES key? or the oscam.conf ? am i right, mr daeng?

everybody who ordered this card will give me right very soon, but the china post will need a couple of weeks for that, you will see.
    mr li will simply dissapear again, cause he knows what he is selling very well.

http://oscam.ump2002.net/board/threa...=viaccess+card

a last word to you, li!
    you have the nerve to response here?
    cheating your customers, and complain on top of it?
    your own words on your webside:
    K+ Clone card on 132E ku band
    K+ On 132E ku band ,it's very good package ,this card is viaccess, it's can use on dreambox ,openbox, server etc channel list...

explain please, how to oscam on openbox, li!
    i am waiting!

your card is not usable, not without a special receiver or unknown AES keys!

for your insult and your lyings i will inform my payment provider!
    have fun a few days more in cheating people!
    mr daeng
    have your card too , why you compain every member? if you need know how to use this card, you can polite asking ,i think every member want to help you,
    the problem the card is working in server and other member, you don't know how to use , not the card have problem.
    if you still don't know how to use you can sent card back i will refund you , because many clinet need that card. i have not enough
    i know you sell your customer with expensive price, your server not working ,your customer compain.you cheat your customer it's original card.

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

mr daeng
    have your card too , why you compain every member? if you need know how to use this card, you can polite asking ,i think every member want to help you,
    the problem the card is working in server and other member, you don't know how to use , not the card have problem.
    if you still don't know how to use you can sent card back i will refund you , because many clinet need that card. i have not enough
    i know you sell your customer with expensive price, your server not working ,your customer compain.you cheat your customer it's original card.
    You mistake that is not Mr Daeng write that its the other guy muhaar complaining.

Alos if you want to post screen shot it would be good if you make them smaller so people can see them easily many of your pictures are too large. You can resize them.
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by irdeto2engineer View Post
    You mistake that is not Mr Daeng write that its the other guy muhaar complaining.

Alos if you want to post screen shot it would be good if you make them smaller so people can see them easily many of your pictures are too large. You can resize them.
    thanks, i will adjust the size next time
    that guy cheat their customer , his customer complain wit him, he sell expensive price for his customer, if you don't need that card you can sent back for me , don't say can not use ,because only you can not use ,our server and other server is ok, this is true , you can see the screenshot already,

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

thanks, i will adjust the size next time
    that guy cheat their customer , his customer complain wit him, he sell expensive price for his customer, if you don't need that card you can sent back for me , don't say can not use ,because only you can not use ,our server and other server is ok, this is true , you can see the screenshot already,
    you are a bad guy, li, a chinese fraudster, thats all.
    your lyings will not help you further, people who understand a little, knowing what i am talking about.

you even recommend a image for the openbox. let me tell you, you have no idea, what this image will do to most of the boxes, it will wrack them, nothing more.
    and customer? are you nuts i have no customer, you crazy chinese mobster. what stories you bring up here? i ordered 1 single card from you, nothing more, now you come up with chinese ghost stories.

the cards you are selling, advertising working in dreambox, openbox and servers...are not working! that is simply all, and you are knowing this very very well, because all your customers complaining nonstop about this card.

you want the card back and dont want to pay for it, that is the reality.
    why you dont refund on my paypal account, and i send you the card after you refund? you think i send you the card and waiting for your payment?

you are damaging your business by yourself, and stop pointing on a server you sell, what is, btw...not your own...that there the 132ku is running.
    i could tell you, why these chinese having this package on their server, but you wouldnt understand, you are to dumb to understand.

you simply found another chinese way to cheat people. after they get the worseless card, you point on a server from the chinese mob and deny anything else.
    the truth hurt, little li, right?

i used oscam, all versions: no picture!
    i used cccam/newcs: no picture
    i used 6 different CI cams MULTI : NO PICTURE
    i used scam: no picture
    i used hypercam, who reads viaccess, NO PICTURE!
    i used newshine receiver with multicas UCAS: no picture!
    i used 4 different dreamboxes, 500/800,8000, 7020: no picture!
    i used in server with phoenix reader and smargo: no picture
    i used all internal reader, and all external reader, phoenix, smartreader, smargo and mastercrd! NO PICTURE

i decompiled the so called new image..cardreader frequency changed to 4.89mhz..nothing more..

the very first time in my life, i can not bring this card to life, because its not possible...and this li want to tell others it works?

there is a second layer of encrytion with this package, via nano d2..need the right AES keys, thats a fact! but to extract these....who will do that? sure not me
    Last edited by muhaar; 9th January 2011 at 17:15.

Thread Information