Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    201
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default HIVION 9090X OPENS IRDETO2


    pls i saw this on this website www.infosat.com and i do not know which of the irdeto2 is opening can somebody tell me what they mean
    ssss

  2. #2
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Iraq
    Posts
    510
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Re: HIVION 9090X OPENS IRDETO2

    Quote Originally Posted by christo
    pls i saw this on this website www.infosat.com and i do not know which of the irdeto2 is opening can somebody tell me what they mean
    i'm sure all version of irdeto2, for the case of showtime, art and tfc card here in middle east, hivion 9090x has no problem reading this type of card.

    and besides it is design (UCAS) to read at least all kinds of card .

    tama ba NOY?

    FYI

  3. #3
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    201
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    do you mean it will open showtime without the original card?pls i need your clearification
    ssss

  4. #4
    bme
    Guest
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Default

    I think it can only open an original card. No STB so far is able to hack ir**2

  5. #5
    842867
    Guest
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Default Re: HIVION 9090X OPENS IRDETO2

    Quote Originally Posted by dishman
    Quote Originally Posted by christo
    pls i saw this on this website www.infosat.com and i do not know which of the irdeto2 is opening can somebody tell me what they mean
    i'm sure all version of irdeto2, for the case of showtime, art and tfc card here in middle east, hivion 9090x has no problem reading this type of card.

    and besides it is design (UCAS) to read at least all kinds of card .

    tama ba NOY?

    FYI
    is that available in saudi arabia and how much? thanks

  6. #6
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Tel Aviv, ISRAEL (# 2)
    Posts
    151
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by christo
    do you mean it will open showtime without the original card?pls i need your clearification
    not open, it can read a valid card like irdeto2, nagravision, viacess2 and even duplicated cards mostly available on satellite market.

    is that available only in saudi arabia?

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Hivion 9090X help!!!
    By alibaba in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 7th December 2006, 03:48
  2. Hivion 9090x
    By mauricefra in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 15th August 2006, 18:22
  3. HIVION 9090X HELP
    By christo in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 7th January 2006, 10:01
  4. hivion 9090X
    By besoy in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 2nd January 2006, 08:58
  5. hivion 9090x
    By christo in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 6th December 2005, 01:01

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top