Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 16 EUR (16%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default mytube player en dreambox clones

Hay varios foreros que estan en contra de los clones pero como tambien hay muchas personas que no se pueden permitir un dreambox original,aqui os dejo la modalidad de visionar youtube en los clones dm 800hd(esta en ingles pero se entiende)My Tube experimental cvs20100824 r0 patched DM800 clones

Latest patched My Tube player. Tested on Pingtech Hd with Sim201 ss76a and Ferrari Sim ss76. Should work with Sim1 too. If you haven't already, install 'gstreamer' first, then 'gst-plugin-flv', then the My tube plugin. You also need drivers '20100623' for your relevant sim (available on here).
    Note: This Mytube version is also handy for those who don't want to upgrade their Sim201 to ss76b or Ferrari to ss76f because of problems with USB tuners.

Copy to tmp folder and do ipkg install.
    Yo lo hice con un ibox 800hd y va de lujo. mytubepatch.rar (1,06 MB (Megabytes), 17 visitas)
    Last edited by semaka13; 24th October 2010 at 00:48.

Thread Information