Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 16 EUR (16%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default how to get the Sky channels from Sky Uk and supersport channels from MultiChoice Sout

As i live in India, i can get the Indian channels even without card sharing by simple subscribing.
    But what i really want is the Sky and Supersport channels
    Sky channels are on Sky UK on Astra 2A/2B/2D & Eurobird 1 at 28.2°E which i cannot get by any means in India.
    But what about the supersport channels, it seems like MultiChoice South Africa on Intelsat 10 at 68.5°E feeds are receivable in India or has it been blocked/discontinued?

From what i have found out, barring the US/UK/Australia?NZ channels, all the others can be received in India? Yes, of course, some of them are receivable in only some parts of India.

So, please suggest how to get the Sky channels from Sky Uk and supersport channels from MultiChoice South Africa in India?
    How about getting a proxy VPN for those countries and buying their package and then watching it online on their online players? will it work? Or please suggest some other way.

Bletchley Park Code Breaking Lab
    Posts Thanks / Likes

There is always a means to get what you want.

First you spend a little of this

Then you get what you want

Can even watch on Iphone and other mobile phones
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?

Thread Information