Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Silver Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Chennai, India
    Posts
    2,090
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Smile Koreasat @113 at South India


    My humble post about catching Koreasat 113 long back. But due to well known reasons I didn't post. But now as Sarath Vijaya on his own has got the signals and posted about it in another forum. So I am also posting it here. Normally I get signal around 35% but today it was cloudy and this is what I am getting. I am using a warped dish. That means signal is quite strong and anyone can easily get them.



    This post is dedicated to Dream Cinema fans from South India

  2. #2
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    836
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lnb15k View Post
    My humble post about catching Koreasat 113 long back. But due to well known reasons I didn't post. But now as Sarath Vijaya on his own has got the signals and posted about it in another forum. So I am also posting it here. Normally I get signal around 35% but today it was cloudy and this is what I am getting. I am using a warped dish. That means signal is quite strong and anyone can easily get them.



    This post is dedicated to Dream Cinema fans from South India

    lnb did you received dream tv transponders or only this tp along and what size dish

  3. #3
    Silver Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Chennai, India
    Posts
    2,090
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Dream tv tps very weak not locking for me. With a good dish or LNB you can easily get it.

  4. #4
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    836
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lnb15k View Post
    Dream tv tps very weak not locking for me. With a good dish or LNB you can easily get it.

    did you used 6 feet primefocus dish for catching this signal

  5. #5
    Silver Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Chennai, India
    Posts
    2,090
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bangalore View Post
    did you used 6 feet primefocus dish for catching this signal
    Yes our china dish

  6. #6
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    836
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lnb15k View Post
    Yes our china dish
    I will try same in bangalore may be signal strong here

  7. #7
    Silver Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Chennai, India
    Posts
    2,090
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    All the best. Keep us updated

  8. #8
    Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    140
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default re

    Quote Originally Posted by lnb15k View Post
    My humble post about catching Koreasat 113 long back. But due to well known reasons I didn't post. But now as Sarath Vijaya on his own has got the signals and posted about it in another forum. So I am also posting it here. Normally I get signal around 35% but today it was cloudy and this is what I am getting. I am using a warped dish. That means signal is quite strong and anyone can easily get them.



    This post is dedicated to Dream Cinema fans from South India
    Hi lnb, how about this tp on 113'E ,. 12621 V 13333.

  9. #9
    Silver Member Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Chennai, India
    Posts
    2,090
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sarkaboulhtoo View Post
    Hi lnb, how about this tp on 113'E ,. 12621 V 13333.
    Last month I got two frequencies but this month only one

  10. #10
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    836
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lnb15k View Post
    Last month I got two frequencies but this month only one
    lnb this month which one you got

  11. #11
    Member Mentor
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    RANGOON
    Posts
    889
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Question


    Quote Originally Posted by lnb15k View Post
    Last month I got two frequencies but this month only one
    Bro lnb please post your result in detail,such as

    Frequency,Dish size & lnb?

    thx
    Stop Using Plastic Bags!
    Using 5R to Protect Our Green Planet
    Reduce,Reuse,Recycle,Reject & Return


 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top