Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 16 EUR (16%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Intempo RDI mobile.

I needed a new system for my office and looked at a range of gadgets. This included the Klipsch iPod which is excellent but has no radio, the Pure Chronos which looks wrong and does not have the sound quality I wanted and the Pure Evoke II which has no iPod dock. After careful comparison of features and reviews I chose this. As soon as I ordered it I came across a couple of reviews which criticised the sound quality quite heavily. I need not have worried. It really is exactly what I wanted. It sits on the window sill and looks very, very stylish even with a white iPod instead of black one. I play classical music most of the time either on my iPod or on digital radio. The sound for both is very good. Both piano and voice sound very convincing and I am quite hard to please in that department as I still perform regularly with professional musicians. However, this is a fairly small room and I am close to it. I don't think the sound is good enough for a large room but then I have a Bang and Olufsen system downstairs for that. The sound becomes congested when you push the volume up high. The little remote control is easy to use and although I can reach the controls on the radio I rarely use them in preference to the remote. The mute is very handy for when the phone goes. One minor quibble is the volume control. An analogue control would have been much easier to use. Overall I am absolutely delighted and feel I made the right choice.
    New Homes | Cheap Flights

Târnacopist Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Stergeti careva spamul asta, aici n-am voie sa dau cu guma.

Thread Information