Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Need help choosing a receiver Please

Hi my brothers. I have a question please. I live in the United States at the moment but will be going to Pakistan to visit at the beginning of 2011, I want to buy a good satellite receiver that is good for watching the best programming. HD, or none HD its ok. I live here in America so i have ways to get whatever one i want, But the problem is i don't know what to get Back in Pakistan I am located some what near Islamabad, More next to Kamra. My main satellite that i use and love is Hotbird. So that would be my choice ^_^ preferably English channels but i just love lots and lots Please advise my bros let me know what receiver would be good for Hotbird and to get more channels and scrabbled ones. Much Oblige my friends ^_^

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default the best stb

use dreambox500hd or dreambox800hd

Junior Member Master
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Sathawk 800 HD PVR

Quote Originally Posted by Justin k. View Post
    Hi my brothers. I have a question please. I live in the United States at the moment but will be going to Pakistan to visit at the beginning of 2011, I want to buy a good satellite receiver that is good for watching the best programming. HD, or none HD its ok. I live here in America so i have ways to get whatever one i want, But the problem is i don't know what to get Back in Pakistan I am located some what near Islamabad, More next to Kamra. My main satellite that i use and love is Hotbird. So that would be my choice ^_^ preferably English channels but i just love lots and lots Please advise my bros let me know what receiver would be good for Hotbird and to get more channels and scrabbled ones. Much Oblige my friends ^_^
    Go for the above receiver. It wont let you down bro.
    The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.

Thread Information