Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

bombastik
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Default whats the difference (matrix cam)

what the difference between this CAM, matrix revolution and matrix reloaded, to expensive here in the philippines i try to purchase in UK.expert,which do you recommend.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: whats the difference (matrix cam)

Quote Originally Posted by bombastik
    what the difference between this CAM, matrix revolution and matrix reloaded, to expensive here in the philippines i try to purchase in UK.expert,which do you recommend.
    first off, if you want to use this in Pinas, no need to purchase this cam since it is costly (if you only want dreamtv) the cost of which is more than double the cost of any FTA STB with software emu. if you want this cam to AU dream, then you will be needing a funcard and the associated programmer.

www.hisat.com offers great prices for these cams. the software can be interchanged, i think, with the modification of xilinx and use of cas2/3 interface, which will add to the financial cost (it constantly needs updating for software release). the difference? reloaded is supposed to be faster compared to the older versions of matrix, but the functionality are basically the same.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

bombastik

thanks, im planing to use on my humax 5400, according to my brother 47 pounds for matrix reloaded and 29 pounds revolution. Do you think funcard4 loaded with dream AU will work on my hummy?im planining to purchase mr cam, fun4 card and phoenix programmer, im tired of fta stb i have a lot here no available patch,mdr2800,eurostar ds555,starsat 1500,astrovox 2600+. any advise.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

pm boholanon for the ds555 patches. it will work on your hummy, but the cost is kinda high, as you see. if you want, you may try metabox or ns3000 which has good support for software patches, and it costs less also.
    CCcam 2.1.4

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default matrix reloaded

boknoy, can you help me upgrade my matrix reloaded receiver? i need a chip "field 0529" for it to auto roll dream , please help

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

thanks, im planing to use on my humax 5400, according to my brother 47 pounds for matrix reloaded and 29 pounds revolution. Do you think funcard4 loaded with dream AU will work on my hummy?im planining to purchase mr cam, fun4 card and phoenix programmer, im tired of fta stb i have a lot here no available patch,mdr2800,eurostar ds555,starsat 1500,astrovox 2600+. any advise.
    For your Humax you would be better off getting the Nagra Cam for Dream (far cheaper and works well) and using it with a fun AU card.

Or cheaper still use the tools in the humax toolbox to update the key code direct from the internet (free way to do it), but you will need a serial cable from your PC to the 5400 all the time.

R-D-I SPONSOR Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

If you buy a cam
    You should buy more near home
    We are just around the corner from YOU

Check our Price Online

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by EDIRECT
    If you buy a cam
    You should buy more near home
    We are just around the corner from YOU

Check our Price Online
    This company has a bad name in the U.K. be cautious my friends.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

@bombastik,

just get your stuff from UK, will you? saves you a lot of trouble, hassles and headache. the website i referred to you will even send you a second unit, if your original purchase does not get to you for some reason. it's not easy to purchase online, so just make sure you can trust the people you transact business with. you know, to avoid the "i did not receive your bank transfer argument, and "i personally know the people from the bank" (sounds familiar?).

@Edirect,

really? check your prices! MR costs 54 US$ only, you are selling for 70 US$! shipping? even if i add the shipping cost to the 54 dollars, still it would come cheap compared to your 70$ plus shipping! get real, will you?

p.s.

some unsolicited advice. i really think it's a bad business idea for you to be lurking around in the forums and stalk people into buying your products. wait for them to come to you, give good services, and your business will be passed on by word or mouth, with confidence and much backing from tried and tested, happy customers (reading on the previous backlash against purchasers from your store does not give that kind of feedback).
    CCcam 2.1.4

R-D-I SPONSOR Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default re

If people from Asia order from UK

The chance is they will be Hit with Huge Import Tax
    In Asia the Custom's are not nice and normally around 30% Import Tax

We are the Same Price as HISAT

Also Hisat supply us TRADE with Many products
    I have known Tony a very long time .