Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Islamabad,Pakistan
    Posts
    274
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Is it Good to buy Dreambox 500s


    Please help me by suggesting that is it good to buy dreambox 500s and which packages i can receive in Pakistan from AsiaSat 3 to Hot Bird.Please enlist the packages.Whether it is possible to receive mpeg 4 channels or its rumor (through vlc player).
    Thanks in advance

  2. #2
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    344
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Get a Dreambox 800, better yet, a dreambox 500HD.
    This post has been edited 86 times; Last edited by bmv_mihai; Today at 19:61..

  3. #3
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Islamabad,Pakistan
    Posts
    274
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bmv_mihai View Post
    Get a Dreambox 800, better yet, a dreambox 500HD.
    Thanks but i think these are not available in local mkt only 500s is available easily.Please also enlist packages available in Pakistan.

  4. #4
    Member Mentor
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    503
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    i cant tell u what packages ,,,but i can confirm vlc can view mpeg4 via dm500
    cheers,,,dave

  5. #5
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    128
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Can you with DM500 but better to go for DM800HD, some other IP box which you can use to card sharing

  6. #6
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Jed, KSA
    Posts
    182
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khurram View Post
    Please help me by suggesting that is it good to buy dreambox 500s and which packages i can receive in Pakistan from AsiaSat 3 to Hot Bird.Please enlist the packages.Whether it is possible to receive mpeg 4 channels or its rumor (through vlc player).
    Thanks in advance
    You will be able to recieve Zee Tv Packages on Asiasat 3S and all of Hotbird through sharing.

    You can recieve mpeg4 channels through vlc player on your computer with dreambox 500S.

  7. #7
    Banned
    RDI - Board Banned Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    28
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Dreambox 500 is not existing anymore since 2008 .

    If you want a Dreambox Product : 600 , 7020 , 800 , 8000

  8. #8
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Islamabad,Pakistan
    Posts
    274
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Thanks to all.
    And what about Dishtv,orbit,dialog and others(packages which i don't know can be watched).Please enlist the packages.

  9. #9
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29°20'N 47°59'E
    Posts
    5,711
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khurram View Post
    Thanks to all.
    And what about Dishtv,orbit,dialog and others(packages which i don't know can be watched).Please enlist the packages.
    you can get ANY packages as long as you have the peers for it.

    dreambox is not like you buy the box, hook it up and watch your tv for free. PAY for your subscriptions, and share if you like to exchange with others. otherwise, if you want the above for free.... it does not exist. except of course the ******vers.

    www.eurocardsharing.com

    go there and study how to do it properly.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

  10. #10
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    31
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph View Post
    you can get ANY packages as long as you have the peers for it.

    dreambox is not like you buy the box, hook it up and watch your tv for free. PAY for your subscriptions, and share if you like to exchange with others. otherwise, if you want the above for free.... it does not exist. except of course the ******vers.

    www.eurocardsharing.com

    go there and study how to do it properly.

    Forbidden

    You don't have permission to access / on this server.

  11. #11
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Islamabad,Pakistan
    Posts
    274
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    One more question which dreambox 500s should be purchased a conventional silver black with Gp Main menu or black color 800 hd like look with Dreambox Gaza written on its main menu.Shopkeeper says both are clone and you may purchase anyone.Both are made in china and Dreambox Gaza is new with same gemini image

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top