New in 220.127.116.11
- fixed network timeout issue when IP address is not reachable
- fixed editing and saving of negative AC3 and PCM delays
(note you have to delete all extra parameters in the detail panel if you have entered any delay values before)
- fixed error message after saving and opening new settings
- added customizable row color
- new window and button styles
- all message dialog buttons were german, message dialogs can't be translated, changed locale to English
DreamBoxEdit creates default values for all options.
It's important however to check the various settings on the options panel.
The most important setting is the profile for a Dreambox that specifies both:
- the network settings needed to contact the Dreambox, and
- the paths where the settings reside on the Dreambox. Those paths must be specified
correctly. They vary with the different types of Dreamboxes (satellite, cable, terrestrial etc.).
On the options panel you can set them to the default for a specific type of Dreambox.
Tips and known issues with enigma2 boxes:
- You have to enable "Multibouquet" on the engima2 box in order to be able to see your bouquets.
Contact for bug reports and language file updates: