Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

asifvip
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Default Shame for pakistani forum Admin,Plz Rdi masters help me

Hi all rdi mmbers,

i have a sked a qiestion in pakistani forum but javaidvip deleted my post again i post 3 times and ask for help but he delted again all posts and now i also baned from there,i was thinking pakistani forum is my home forum but now i am banned from there because i asked to ansers javaidvip but he dont anser me and baned me shame for his dictatorship no knolege of sats so plz now i am asking on this forum Rdi is best forum and i hope you will solve my problam, my qiestion is here

I am fedup setting up my dish whenever we have strong wind. I am thinking moving the dish in my ground floor , but I am not sure if sat signals are capable of penetrating through glass or plastic?

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Since that you are fedup, for what is happening... My queation is, Do you have any choice if the answer is none, then continue your plan set it up then see for your self....

Eureka.. ..

Good Luck !
    M A B U H A Y !

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

yas signal can penetrate through glass and thin plastic

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

indeed, it can penetrate through thin glass and plastics. there are even special roofing materials for satellie use so that you can put your dish inside the attic or anywhere it will fit.

the issue of windloading for your dish can be addressed in several ways. make sure you install your dish on a firm, stable ground with good support. also make sure all your brackets and even the dish base is of good condition. and most of the time, i install my dish near a wall, or something that might somehow shield it from the strong gusts of wind (but not obscure the line-of-sight for your dish signal). i have my dish up on the 11th floor building that im living in right now and i don't have any problems with strong winds moving my dish at all.

and as for your complaints about post deletion and no-answers on the other forums, we cannot comment on that. some people simply make up a forum so that they can be moderators on their own. or simply to promote their own business. if you don't buy from them and you ask so many questions, you are worthless thus they will ban you.

btw, if they ban you, simply make another user name and continue posting to your heart's content.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thanks you for detail help, i am also planing to put my dish in my Green house because there will be no demage from strong winds,i have plastic on my roof in green house,

Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph
    indeed, it can penetrate through thin glass and plastics. there are even special roofing materials for satellie use so that you can put your dish inside the attic or anywhere it will fit.

the issue of windloading for your dish can be addressed in several ways. make sure you install your dish on a firm, stable ground with good support. also make sure all your brackets and even the dish base is of good condition. and most of the time, i install my dish near a wall, or something that might somehow shield it from the strong gusts of wind (but not obscure the line-of-sight for your dish signal). i have my dish up on the 11th floor building that im living in right now and i don't have any problems with strong winds moving my dish at all.

and as for your complaints about post deletion and no-answers on the other forums, we cannot comment on that. some people simply make up a forum so that they can be moderators on their own. or simply to promote their own business. if you don't buy from them and you ask so many questions, you are worthless thus they will ban you.

btw, if they ban you, simply make another user name and continue posting to your heart's content.

az30094

In addition, make sure you don't have any metallic mesh or grill on the roof, as it can affect the strength and quality of sigals.

Instead, I recommend you think about making your antenna more secure in its present location teself by providing additional supports and making sure all the nuts are tightened properly.

Thread Information